PDA

View Full Version : IMG Cars

vtecinaccord
20-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Has anyone here purchased there new EP3 from IMG (International Motor Grou) And if so how were they eaasy to deal with?? get the right car.. everythign nice no dodgy stuff???

want to know as i am in the market for a 05 EP3

Philip Lee
20-03-2008, 03:43 PM
i didn't buy my car from them but i have spoken to them a few times.

they seems to know their stuff.

there are a few people here who got their car from them and their opinions were positive.

with a 05, make sure you know if u're getting your HID (if your car has them) becos it's a requirement to change them to helogen during compliance becos JDM OEM ones don't meet the ADR. some people didn't get them back during compliance so you should sort this out before you sign the contract. this is only a general comment and not directed at IMG in particular.

dave_L
20-03-2008, 10:42 PM
I bough my 05 from IMG last month,

What I can say is

- They sells the BEST EP3R around or the best import car around.

- They are the Most professional dealer in the country.

- Customer service is A1.

- Andrew and Gavin know thier stuff, And u never get muck around.

I bough the car without any inspection or even a test drive, not even sitting in the car...and made my decision within 10 mins.

AAA+++

They are the best seller on parramatta, if u want to drive along the road and trying to look for a better car,

U are wasting your time.

wtfhax
20-03-2008, 11:00 PM
I bough my 05 from IMG last month,

What I can say is

- They sells the BEST EP3R around or the best import car around.

- They are the Most professional dealer in the country.

- Customer service is A1.

- Andrew and Gavin know thier stuff, And u never get muck around.

I bough the car without any inspection or even a test drive, not even sitting in the car...and made my decision within 10 mins.

AAA+++

They are the best seller on parramatta, if u want to drive along the road and trying to look for a better car,

U are wasting your time.

dave_L
Newcomer

Car: EP3R

do you work for IMG? lol..

but anyway, I've also heard good stuff about IMG too from a friend who imported through them

SuperSteve
20-03-2008, 11:43 PM
i purchased my car through IMG and i gotta say 10/10

Awesome sales people and they dont muck u around at all

Not to mention they got a hot secretary ! ! !

Philip Lee
21-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Not to mention they got a hot secretary ! ! !

we need pic man!!

SuperSteve
21-03-2008, 10:22 AM
hahaha yeah next time ill go around and stand infront of her with my mobile out and take a picture lol that would go down well ! !

dave_L
21-03-2008, 10:45 AM
oh? the little asian chick is that u were talking about? lol

yea..shes hot...

kelvin00010001
24-03-2008, 02:34 PM
gavin is a good and nice dealer ~ and the car condition in IMG is quite good I think ~ I have been there seveal time looking a EVO8 before ~

BongStyle
24-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Just got my Ep3 from IMG. I would definitely recommend them!! Awesome quality cars (they have been in business for 10 years so they know how to pick the quality cars from japan) and they are just an awesome bunch of guys.

SuperSteve
24-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Just got my Ep3 from IMG. I would definitely recommend them!! Awesome quality cars (they have been in business for 10 years so they know how to pick the quality cars from japan) and they are just an awesome bunch of guys.

:thumbsup: yeap IMG guys are spot on ! !

BongStyle u see the secretary :D ?

BongStyle
24-03-2008, 09:19 PM
:thumbsup: yeap IMG guys are spot on ! !

BongStyle u see the secretary :D ?

Noo didnt get to!! :( one of the owners is actually my cousins good friend so he drove the EP3 down to canberra for me while he was visiting his family. I'll be heading up in a week or so anyway because he promised me a drive in one the R35 GTRs he has imported! :)

SuperSteve
24-03-2008, 09:27 PM
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think i maybe paying IMG a visit just to say hello ;)

JaCe
24-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I wonder how much they are doing parallel imported GTR R35s for.. hMMmm!

dEE_89
20-05-2010, 11:09 PM
hot asian secretary?

im buying my car from there now LOL

qldhonda
21-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Bought my 02 EP3 through Gavin at IMG in March 2010. No bullshit, very professional and they know their shit. Will be back one day for the Mazerati :)

Oooh and the ride in the Vanquish is something I aint going to forget in a long time. :):):):):):):):):):):)