PDA

View Full Version : Buddyclub N+

blackglass
22-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi guys,

I have been reading around & there r a lot of post about the buddyclub sussy. But i just need to know strictly about the N+ sussy not interested in the racing spec.

Just wondering how stiff, bumpy & stable the car is with buddyclub N+ with full stiff setting? Is it too stiff of the everyday use & is it stiff enough for the track?

Cause i have a eg with a H22a & the headers sit very low so i need something relatively stiff even for everyday use.

swannno
22-03-2008, 12:17 PM
hey mate, i've got mine set to about 5 clicks and it's fairly stiff to me. I'm an everyday driver too. I used to get abit off rubbing with my stock sussy with my 16", but now it's gone. As for the full stiff setting... i think it would be upto you, personally at 5 clicks its bearable but full might be a bit much for a daily driver

blackglass
22-03-2008, 12:28 PM
yeah cause i'm using koni yellows with ITR springs. & everytime i drive i have to look out for points where my sussy sinks. (going down a slop, uneven road, sloping up or down road) If i dont my headers scrape the floor. Its already set to full stiff. Thanks for the advice swannno.

simonnowis
22-03-2008, 01:35 PM
there has been alot of praise by ppl for the buddyclub n+, they arent that harsh for street use, iv been in bens eg with bc n+ and it wasnt too bad.
buddyclubs were my first choice in coilovers but due to budget issue back then, i ended up with tein ss. but not regreting they are still pretty good.

aznpsuazn
26-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Firmest setting is too much for street. Even on the softest setting, canterbury and hume hwy is just plain crap.

kyle
26-03-2008, 10:24 PM
I have DC2R N+ On my EF9 and they are fine. It's all subjective though, some people like having a gocart for car others don't.