PDA

View Full Version : How to post threads in "for sale"

BLK220
04-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Hey guys....
I have been a member for a litle while now, and am trying to sell my civic, but cant post a thread in for sale section?
Why is this so?

If anyone could help me that would be great.

Cheers

kwayzivietnamese
04-09-2004, 08:53 AM
U gotta have the status member.
Ur status is still newcomer.
Dont worry, im having the same problems.
Saw sum1 on here wiv only 70 posts and their status was member...
Im ova 70, and my status is still newcomer!!! :confused:
Come on mods...wots the deal here? :o

Z
04-09-2004, 09:32 AM
I think it works on actual time as a member rather than/as well as posts.

...Maybe

fried
04-09-2004, 11:52 AM
this has been covered many times.

if you were actually an ozhonda member, you would be spending time contributing and reading our forums, and hence reading the many threads that are similiar to this.

you obviously have not been here long, u obviously have not contributed much, and as such want to sell your civic. you obviously are not here to be a part of our forums and community, and as such, you will not be able to sell your civic here.

think about it. ur not here to be a part of our community. u are only here to make a profit for yourself. if you want to sell you car, visit tradingpost, or carsales etc.

regards.

fried.

eknine
04-09-2004, 12:10 PM
this has been covered many times.

if you were actually an ozhonda member, you would be spending time contributing and reading our forums, and hence reading the many threads that are similiar to this.

you obviously have not been here long, u obviously have not contributed much, and as such want to sell your civic. you obviously are not here to be a part of our forums and community, and as such, you will not be able to sell your civic here.

think about it. ur not here to be a part of our community. u are only here to make a profit for yourself. if you want to sell you car, visit tradingpost, or carsales etc.

regards.

fried.

:thumbsup: :)

redliner
04-09-2004, 12:47 PM
damn i didnt realize this.
i join this for awhile now.. i only post things that i can contribute to instead of just posting to get my posting numbers up.

wynode
04-09-2004, 02:32 PM
I think fried pretty much summed it up.

But the fact that you posted this in the Civic/CRX forum just emphasises your ignorance :rolleyes: