PDA

View Full Version : Rear Bumper Clip

mrshibby
04-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Hi guys,

I need some advice, the rear bumper has popped out on the drivers side, right where it meets the body panel. I can push it back in but it slowly pops back out again. I think the clip inside may be broke as it's not clicking in?

Is this an easy job to remove and fix?

Cheers

DC5.Raven
04-04-2008, 08:24 AM
yup, clips are pretty cheap but i usually cant be assed so i get honda to replace it at nxt service.

Hi guys,

I need some advice, the rear bumper has popped out on the drivers side, right where it meets the body panel. I can push it back in but it slowly pops back out again. I think the clip inside may be broke as it's not clicking in?

Is this an easy job to remove and fix?

Cheers

hooyn
04-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Well i wouldn't say cheap. A set of new clips for front bumper and radiator cover, the clips around there, $70 for a new set. :(

DC5.Raven
05-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Well i wouldn't say cheap. A set of new clips for front bumper and radiator cover, the clips around there, $70 for a new set. :(

nah dude shudnt be anywhere near $70 bucks. lol unless ur getting ALL clips on ur car replaced. we are talking about those plastic clips that kinda resemble a screw right? the most i paid for a couple of clips replaced on me car during a honda service is like 5 bucks.