PDA

View Full Version : Where

Mr. Focus
05-09-2004, 03:13 PM
where in australia can i get a turbo kit for my d16a8????? its probly been covered somewherebut any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers
Mickism

Weq
05-09-2004, 04:01 PM
im pretty sure most of the well known worksops (croyden, gp, toda) can get u a trust kit or do u a custom setup. ring around, its the only way as workshops down under have jack all presence online, espically when it comes to pricing items like this.

afaik, last time i heard, they retailed for something like $5000

Mr. Focus
08-09-2004, 08:34 AM
dude, you are a wealth of info! you are helping greatly in my quest for crx boostage!cheers again!! :)

vti-2
08-09-2004, 01:16 PM
I know someone in Melbourne that can build you a kit. Not sure about pricing though. PM A.C.S DRAG on here for more info. Otherwise as Weq said. By the way, you can use parts from the AVO kits as well as lots of their stuff is good, its just the package as a whole that isn't the best. ;)

Mr. Focus
08-09-2004, 01:37 PM
vti-2. sourcing some of their parts might be the way to go. i already have a t28 turbo, i just need the rest now

egSi
08-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Underground Imports :d

vti-2
08-09-2004, 06:22 PM
vti-2. sourcing some of their parts might be the way to go. i already have a t28 turbo, i just need the rest now

Yeah, theres nothing wrong with a lot of the parts from the AVO kit. A friend here in Melbourne did a turbo conversion on his Civic coupe using quite a few of parts from the AVO Civic kit. ECU and fuel management were sourced from elsewhere. ;)

Lyle_Style
25-10-2004, 09:47 PM
australia has a very limited market for performance turbo parts for hondas i find. Best of look in the us and get the sent over. You will pay a bit to get it over but the price difference at the door between what you would pay here and wat you would pay in the us is alot.