PDA

View Full Version : Equata Auto Parts Locating Service for Ozhonda Members

McChook
06-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey guys

New service launching to you guys only TODAY. Will be up and running for a few weeks at this rate, and whether it remains free for the public is yet to be seen.

Basically, if you need a few parts for your Honda, or even ya mum's commodore, send it through.

Things like body panels and mechanicals are perfect, specific interior parts can be hard. At this stage parts are only being sourced in Sydney, but most suppliers will ship at a cost. The prices supplied will be totalled including delivery

If you wish to request a part NOW, please do it NOW. We only operate monday to Friday, so requests can only be fulfilled in business hours.

Send requests to matt@zenithcreations.com.au subject should include car and location please. Message should include VIN number if possible, and all other intricate details we willneed. A reply will normally be available within 1 hour, but might take up to 3 to be fulfilled.

Please do not hesitiate to give us a shot..
Cheers, and good luck

Matt

PS. Please do not request rare JDM items. Some may be findable, but things like Recaros, gear knobs will not be put up. Things like rear wiper motors might not be too bad.

ALSO

We can buy engines and halfcuts. Please request such things if you want them. Prices will be good, and they can be shipped.

Please do not put up items you do not wish to buy. This is a serious marketplace, NOT a place for window shopping

McChook
07-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Quck update guys, a few people from OzHonda have been sending through their requests, and we have had a 100% success rate, with one purchaser already, for a pair of EM1/EJ Civic Coupe VTiR tail lights.. I'd just like to say thanks to that member.

Remember, we get great deals on parts both new and used, so please continue to support this system. All prices include shipping, and we don't just do Honda..

And guys, I reply to emails VERY quickly in busniess hours. Expect a reply within 5 minutes at worst...

CivicCoupe
07-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank MrChook for all his great assistance in finding parts the I've been looking for. :wave:

I have to say I was really impressed at how quickly he replied to my query, its great that he is providing this service for us here at Ozhonda! On top of that the prices he quoted me are the cheapest I have been quoted so far in sydney.

Thanks Again! :thumbsup:

McChook
08-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Guys, I need you to be very specific about the parts you require. An incedent happened toay where a customer asked for a pair of tail lights, but did not specify that they were a 2 piece tail light, separated between the body and the boot lid. Our suppliers only know to supply what is written, and if I only state "tail lights", they will noly quote and then send the items you ask for.

So guys, PLEASE be very spcific about the parts, espeically with anyting that comes in 2 pieces

Thanks

bennjamin
09-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Matt...i resent the email to you....no reply....any probs ?

PM me mate ok...Ben

McChook
09-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Matt...i resent the email to you....no reply....any probs ?

PM me mate ok...Ben
mailbox is full

EG4
13-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Ok thought i would give this service a burl since i've been having trouble looking for parts

Neway emailed matt, fast reply and good services as i got parts i wanted pretty fast. Only thing i had to critic about it, was not from Matt but the supplier, ended up with a fairly wet console.

But apart from that everything was super.