connorling
18-04-2008, 12:04 PM
do u think it works?????

trism
19-04-2008, 04:55 PM
waste of money+time for about 2kw gain

kayot1k
21-04-2008, 12:59 PM
connorling again with your ridculous dreams. refer to inline f20c eg thread for more info.

applio
21-04-2008, 01:08 PM
cant feel the different

dsp26
21-04-2008, 05:41 PM
whats an air charger?? looks kinda like a fuel reg...

bennjamin
21-04-2008, 05:58 PM
its a hairdrier on your intake arm. It "blows" air up inside.

These have been known to restrict air more than aid or improve

rice_civic
21-04-2008, 06:30 PM
how is it supposed to create more power by drawing off your battery to compress air. all this does is forces the alternator to work harder to recharge the battery. as none of these things are 100 percent efficient you would actually lose power. unless i am missing something

dsp26
21-04-2008, 07:52 PM
its a hairdrier on your intake arm. It "blows" air up inside.

These have been known to restrict air more than aid or improve

oh... those things. lol wrong pic then i guess...

bennjamin
21-04-2008, 09:19 PM
oh... those things. lol wrong pic then i guess...

no i think right pic. Im capped and the image hasnt loaded even yet lol.

This looks like something totally different. Why does it have some sort of pressure activated valved / wastegate ?

teh_mechanic
21-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Why does it have some sort of pressure activated valved / wastegate ?

dont know if your pic loaded....its a vacuum gauge on there ??!!??

to guage how much vaccum is in your intake arm?
a guage with a reading taken from your intake manifold?

i dont like the look of it bro.cant see anything that it could be doing that would benefit your intake.as was said,even the electrical ones that blow air up there actually harm your power.you would need a dyno fan stuck to the intake arm to mimick the force of the air flow that you get a 60km/h lol

connorling
22-04-2008, 03:20 PM
dont know if your pic loaded....its a vacuum gauge on there ??!!??

to guage how much vaccum is in your intake arm?
a guage with a reading taken from your intake manifold?

i dont like the look of it bro.cant see anything that it could be doing that would benefit your intake.as was said,even the electrical ones that blow air up there actually harm your power.you would need a dyno fan stuck to the intake arm to mimick the force of the air flow that you get a 60km/h lol

the hose is connected to a vacuum line . the gauge is a vacuum gauge, which has a pin on the top of the charger, then u adjust how much air u wanna go in. it sucks air. nothing to do with the battery

connorling
22-04-2008, 03:21 PM
connorling again with your ridculous dreams. refer to inline f20c eg thread for more info.

what a useless reply~~~~~
just shut up if u dont have anything relate to this topic.
trying to get attraction from people by talking crap

diffuzn
22-04-2008, 03:29 PM
what a useless reply~~~~~
just shut up if u dont have anything relate to this topic.
trying to get attraction from people by talking crap

Lawl. just look inside any photo of a tuned civic you'll see some nice intake setups but never an air charger because they are just one of those things that you buy if you have a vtec controller in ur car ;)

beeza
22-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Or a Tornado (http://www.tornadoair.com/) hahahaha

CB7_OWNER
22-04-2008, 06:21 PM
That tornado, sounds veri interesting ^^,

beeza
22-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Here's a story :)

The very first thing (when I was a NOOB) I ever bought for my car was one of those tornado's.Paid $100 delivered from the states.By the time it arrived I read A LOT about how crap and what a rip they are,so I sent it back demanding a refund.Never heard from them agian,so I never actually used the bloody thing too.
So the very first lesson I learnt was to do research on a product before U buy.And I still have impulsed bought since then :/

dsp26
22-04-2008, 06:35 PM
^lol ditto

beeza
22-04-2008, 07:05 PM
OH NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel much better suddenly! hehehe :)

Nepolian
22-04-2008, 07:14 PM
While we're on the topic, years ago, a mate once asked me to help him fit an electric supercharger. I was expecting him to rock up with this fancy gadget that would blow my mind.

I looked into the box and dead-set it was a computer cooling fan in a plastic tube.....funniest shit I've ever seen....LOL

To the point! I have seen the air charger thing when I was overseas. I loked at it and tried to understand it but it just did'nt make sense how a vaccum hose attached to this tank can give you power? To me, it has the gauge on it so you can see it move to justify the $100 or whatever its worth!

beeza
22-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Hahahahahahaha!! Oh I Love where this thread is going OR lets start another one:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1652115#post1652115