PDA

View Full Version : Too noob can't adjust headlights

fitvpower
20-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey, this is preety noob to as but how do u adjust the healights on a Jazz, i see the knob at the top of the headlight unit but when i stick a screw driver into the slot and turn it, it swiveles the knob around but i dunt see no movement with regard to the angle of which the light is pointing, i tried both with the light on and off, i see no changes. i have to drive around with parker lights and fog lights cause i dunt wanna be blinding everyone

Jump
21-04-2008, 12:26 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39393&highlight=adjust+headlight

see if you're turning the right ones

rawr
21-04-2008, 12:42 PM
how long did u twist for? The adjustment is a very small change. And i mean small. The line would maybe a max of 3 centimetres so maybe you are doing it correctly you jsut dont know.

Park close to a flat wall and try and look at the light line on the wall and make your adjustments by that

hondajazz2005
21-04-2008, 01:20 PM
im a noob too... i try the first time using your method fitvpower, and it doesn't work... do you know how to change the headlight bulb?? there is a screw/plug underneath it, and is very easy to notice that... just turn that and you can adjust your headlight, if you want, i can take a photo and show you tonight

fitvpower
22-04-2008, 09:28 PM
yea, wtf eh?, ..jazz 2005, the kno seems to be ever spinning with no visible adjustment. for the bulb, if u got small, hand, remove the air intake rubber thingy in fornt of the battery. then fit ur hand into the headlight then open the rubber insulation socket, this reveals the bulb, there's a pin u have to stick ur finger in and push inward to release, swing this pin to the side and the bulb is loose. man, i got hid for mine thought, well that;s how i removed it for the passenger side, but u gotta get down and remove the fender for the driver side. It could be different for the 05 model, but not much, mine's a 04 vti with no body kit so yea, think this makes the installation easire.

fitvpower
22-04-2008, 09:31 PM
just reply to rawr, did u mean the 3 centimeter line on the wall seen when ur lights r on?