PDA

View Full Version : Need D13c honda city engine or info

bri
23-04-2008, 04:00 PM
:honda::honda:I own a 1991 city import and need an engine the code is D13c. I have had no luck finding one so far, I did find that the honda civic breeze was sold between 1991-93 had a 1.3ltr motor code D13b, Does anybody know if it would fit my city? Or where i could find parts to rebuild my motor. Thanks

rocky_b
11-05-2008, 09:48 AM
goodluck tryin to find parts buddy!
i got the same car and engine model. City-GG
most parts are on the Yahoo Auctions Japan. but i've never had the courage to explore and bid on stuff there. apparently there are 3rd-Party bidders that will bid for you, and ofcourse at a fee! im actually tryin to look for a 2nd hand alternator and sussy. but checkout Yahoo Auctions Japan, you'll definitely need the page translated tho.
godspeed!

hayashi_1986
19-05-2008, 12:29 AM
The D13B is the carby variant, it's slow and crappy. Best to fit a D15/16 in, won't need much custom work and it'll go much better ;)

Although, if you do want the D13c Turbo you could source one from Japan like rocky_b said. I'd personally take the easier option of getting a new motor fitted...could cost you less to get it done. Probably pick up an engine package for less than 500 now.

MrJDMCivic
29-06-2008, 11:10 PM
lol, yes it will need alot of custom work. the bellhouse pattern is complety different, not to mention other things, just ask me, i did it.