PDA

View Full Version : mugen style front grill and window visor

billkung
25-04-2008, 01:09 AM
:wave:
I am looking for a mugen style front grill and window visor for my FD1. Anyone knows where to find the quality and good price of them and if anyone is selling them can PM me, thx.

JaCe
25-04-2008, 01:27 AM
Click SEARCH and find yourself. There's a LOT of threads on this board related to this.

Normally I would answer this type of post but it's starting to get really annoying seeing the same questions pop up VERY REGULARLY. Sorry that you are the first victim but it's for the best interests of the board.

ps. Note to other FD regulars, please also follow suit. This way we can get rid of the non value-adding posts.

Ching
25-04-2008, 01:38 AM
If u are not happy to read about it, just dont read it and reply. U can even dont click on this thread. Why u make yourself feel annoying!!:confused:

Click SEARCH and find yourself. There's a LOT of threads on this board related to this.

Normally I would answer this type of post but it's starting to get really annoying seeing the same questions pop up VERY REGULARLY. Sorry that you are the first victim but it's for the best interests of the board.

ps. Note to other FD regulars, please also follow suit. This way we can get rid of the non value-adding posts.

billkung
25-04-2008, 01:46 AM
I am new on this forum and have been searching more threads but couldnt find what i expect to see. Would someone still advice me?

perfectblue
25-04-2008, 02:06 AM
look at this thread

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88876

perfectblue
25-04-2008, 02:09 AM
the top link is for visor btw,

while for grill see link below:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87825

JaCe
25-04-2008, 02:30 AM
If u are not happy to read about it, just dont read it and reply. U can even dont click on this thread. Why u make yourself feel annoying!!:confused:

I click on it to tell TC off for not even bothering to search- along with the many MANY people who PM me. In the past week there have been numerous posts on it; just searching "Mugen" on the Civic 2001 or newer board will return a few worthwhile links.

Being new is not an excuse for being lazy.

At the end of the day, in the future, it would be good for the sake of both newbies and oldies to have fewer threads with suitable discussion/information, as opposed to many threads covering the same few things with each one offering little or no more useful information than the last.

denot
25-04-2008, 11:09 AM
and you post this on the wrong section... MUST post on Want to buy/Where to buy section...

billkung
25-04-2008, 11:13 AM
oic, sorry guys. I didn't realise there is a want to buy/where to buy section.I will follow the rule from now on.