PDA

View Full Version : paint and leather protection for Ody 08

ppduck
25-04-2008, 10:36 AM
hi all,

can anyone help should i buy teh package of paint and leather protection for my new ody 08?
as i haven't bought it for my other cars, so dun really know teh benefit of them.....
thanks

ppduck

Riviera
25-04-2008, 11:38 AM
you thinking from honda????

i use

Macguiers Gold Leather Protection
Macguiers car wash or even armour all
Mothers Wax

aaronng
25-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Price? If above $400, then no. Do it outside direct at the shop that the dealer sends the car to.

evolution
25-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I did mine at the dealer, but I agree with aaronng, if you do it else where it is usually cheaper.
Alot of ppl think that paint protection is a waste of time, but for a car that size I think it is worth it as it makes cleaning it so much easier and faster, plus I currently pay abt $70 a year to have the coat reapplied annually

aaronng
25-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I did mine at the dealer, but I agree with aaronng, if you do it else where it is usually cheaper.
Alot of ppl think that paint protection is a waste of time, but for a car that size I think it is worth it as it makes cleaning it so much easier and faster, plus I currently pay abt $70 a year to have the coat reapplied annually

You do know that it is just a sealant with insurance from UV fading? So you are being charged $70 to wax your car yearly...

ppduck
25-04-2008, 04:02 PM
oic,
thanks a lot, as i think i will do it outside. as i normally wash my current car around once every 3 months from the car washing company.
thanks...

ppduck