rly1
08-09-2004, 05:38 PM
what u guys think?

saboteur
08-09-2004, 06:08 PM
You missed the most important shot, what's under the hood? :D

Mr. Focus
08-09-2004, 06:14 PM
geez. if ya didnt show the ass end, you'd swear it was a crx! wanna see under the hood shots too

SiR JDM
08-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Not a bad looking 4th Gen... i dont mean to b bias but im not a real fan of the 4th gen (prepared for flaming ^^;; ) but this one looks real sweet IMO
Me likes the angle eyes :D
yea show us the underhood

rly1
08-09-2004, 07:03 PM
that's cos nothing much has been changed under the hood, just an intake and a strut bar but I'll take a pic and post it up and I can't show the wheels cos I haven't got the rims yet either..lol

kwayzivietnamese
08-09-2004, 09:58 PM
where the heck did u get them lights and for how much?
i want sum!! :D

traNce_gl
08-09-2004, 10:51 PM
nice great clean car on the outside..Not a fan of the interior work

rly1
08-09-2004, 11:21 PM
where the heck did u get them lights and for how much?
i want sum!! :D

it's actually my second pair of projectors, bougth them at 600 at motorware in clayton, I have another pair of the lights for sale because one angel ring light isn't working and I don't know the reason, if u still interested, pm me

Disco-d
09-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Hey rly1, i like it, yeah its Rice but it looks good, youve got a theme going, and uve stuck to it...Looks Good Buddy Good Work!

Go the ED's :D

Setanta
09-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Nice look - I'm not sure on the checkerplate on the doors or the mugen stickers - but the rest looks sweet. First time I've seen clear-style rears that don't look bad on an ED :)

mytoycivic
09-09-2004, 09:33 PM
love teh colour
im with setanta...not a big fan of the mugen badges or the checkerplate but teh rest is sweet...whats teh colour called?

kwayzivietnamese
09-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Nah, with the lights i meant rear lights buddy!!!
The altezza style...where n how much u get em for bro?

rly1
09-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Nah, with the lights i meant rear lights buddy!!!
The altezza style...where n how much u get em for bro?

less than $300(including shipping) over ebay man! but I must tell u that they r not legal in AUS, cos the indicator is red as u can see, what I did was to put the indicator light into the reverse lenses and I changed the reverse lights into a smaller one that I can stuck on the sides of the bulbs(there's holes there). I'm actually trying to find a way to either change the red lenses to a clear one(and stuck the indicators in there) or to custom add a reverse lense into my bumper and keep the good looking 3 red lenses :D, anyone got an idea of what I should do?

rly1
09-09-2004, 11:15 PM
love teh colour
im with setanta...not a big fan of the mugen badges or the checkerplate but teh rest is sweet...whats teh colour called?

the colour of what? the car? it's silver

mytoycivic
10-09-2004, 07:56 AM
it looks more bronze-gold to me...could be the light

rly1
10-09-2004, 01:27 PM
it looks more bronze-gold to me...could be the light
yeah, that's only in one of pic, i didn't put the flash on and that's how it came out :D

DTJ
10-09-2004, 08:40 PM
less than $300(including shipping) over ebay man! but I must tell u that they r not legal in AUS, cos the indicator is red as u can see, what I did was to put the indicator light into the reverse lenses and I changed the reverse lights into a smaller one that I can stuck on the sides of the bulbs(there's holes there). I'm actually trying to find a way to either change the red lenses to a clear one(and stuck the indicators in there) or to custom add a reverse lense into my bumper and keep the good looking 3 red lenses :D, anyone got an idea of what I should do?

i got tha same freekin problem too, havent had any prob with the pigs yet, though i'v been pulled over like heaps of times and they never say nothing.
i put in green bulbs for the indicator so it makes it look kinda different from the break lights. it looks kinda orange. if there is such thing as a yellow bulb it might make it look more orange maybe........just a thought

rly1
10-09-2004, 11:42 PM
I tried the green bulb too but it didn't make a big difference to me, I was looking to get some stronger green bulb so that it appears more orange. I even surfed around for the addition and subtraction of colours to see which would give an orange :D and should be green

toE
12-09-2004, 12:42 AM
respect for what you've done. :)

but...what are you trying to achieve with all that you've done so far, if i may politely ask?

panda[cRx]
12-09-2004, 01:05 AM
man why u pay $600 bux for that?:eek:
u can get online for half that.
where u think motorware gets from???
be careful with the tali lights man as defects attract a $500 dolla fine these days :(
man that interior is welllllll....neon on the dash?:rolleyes:

rly1
12-09-2004, 03:58 PM
respect for what you've done. :)

but...what are you trying to achieve with all that you've done so far, if i may politely ask?

hmmmm, that's a hard question... well I'm trying to be different I guess in a way, althought anyone gets their idea from things that they seen in their life :D ...
but yeah, I want my car to be recognizable amongst others and look nice as I want it...
happy with that answer? what would u say?

jackosimm
12-09-2004, 04:02 PM
nice ride, the lights have a great touch

rly1
12-09-2004, 04:02 PM
']man why u pay $600 bux for that?:eek:
u can get online for half that.
where u think motorware gets from???
be careful with the tali lights man as defects attract a $500 dolla fine these days :(
man that interior is welllllll....neon on the dash?:rolleyes:

I've had canary twice, the fee is 160 and need to get an RWC which is another 60-90 bucks :( but u know, if u r unlucky to get picked my cops, no matter how hard u try to be legal, they will always find something to charge u on...the only thing u can really do is keep ur car totally standard. that way, u r sure to have no defects...
for my car, I can't resist but to modify..hehehe

kwayzivietnamese
12-09-2004, 09:33 PM
mmm...would a strong yellow bulb make it more orange then a green one?
Cauz i just thort yellow wiv red makes orange... :confused:
Cauz im gettin a set for myself and front projectors as well :thumbsup:
hehe that will mean 2 silver civics in aus wiv dat kinda look...cept i got an extra rear mid wing :p
all good bro, civics rock!

rly1
13-09-2004, 12:30 AM
mmm...would a strong yellow bulb make it more orange then a green one?
Cauz i just thort yellow wiv red makes orange... :confused:
Cauz im gettin a set for myself and front projectors as well :thumbsup:
hehe that will mean 2 silver civics in aus wiv dat kinda look...cept i got an extra rear mid wing :p
all good bro, civics rock!

oh I want to be the ONLY one !!!! :D
but I'm still the first one then!

panda[cRx]
13-09-2004, 01:54 AM
I've had canary twice, the fee is 160 and need to get an RWC which is another 60-90 bucks :( but u know, if u r unlucky to get picked my cops, no matter how hard u try to be legal, they will always find something to charge u on...the only thing u can really do is keep ur car totally standard. that way, u r sure to have no defects...

fair enuf, i heard it went up but i guess my source was wrong.
cops pick on ricers coz easy targets as most rice mods are illegal
no offence man, i'm not dissin u when i say rice lol

man why did u choose blue for the interior bits???
i think would have looked better with a nice grey or charcoal and black

bizee_1
13-09-2004, 05:40 AM
but u know, if u r unlucky to get picked my cops, no matter how hard u try to be legal, they will always find something to charge u on...the only thing u can really do is keep ur car totally standard. that way, u r sure to have no defects...

not necessarily true rly1. depends on your mods. i have legal mechanical mods & engineer's papers to cover them. about the only thing they could get me on atm, would be my interchangeable gear knob without a "|/|/" pattern.

nice looking car though. not a fan of the interior but :thumbsup: so far, it's a 4th gen ! :)

makes you wonder though...why they couldn't make altezza's with yellow indicators....hmmm like every single car manufacturer in the world makes a car with yellow indicators....

bumography
13-09-2004, 08:09 AM
good to see the sister to the crx here =D
hehe

bizee_1
13-09-2004, 04:07 PM
SISTER!!!
might i remind you how long the Civic has been around ?? hmm :p
and it still is :D

not unless you are just referring to rly1's car as the sister ;) lol

rly1
13-09-2004, 06:22 PM
hey people! do I have to remind u all, where the CRX comes from? with good words, it is the 4th gen civic reborn but with bad ones, I can perfectly say that it is a COPY of the civic so please give us some respect as if our civic were not there, neither would u

rly1
13-09-2004, 06:23 PM
SISTER!!!
might i remind you how long the Civic has been around ?? hmm :p
and it still is :D

not unless you are just referring to rly1's car as the sister ;) lol

thx for pushing the insult on me :D
FAKE BROTHER !!!!

rly1
13-09-2004, 06:24 PM
not necessarily true rly1. depends on your mods. i have legal mechanical mods & engineer's papers to cover them. about the only thing they could get me on atm, would be my interchangeable gear knob without a "|/|/" pattern.

nice looking car though. not a fan of the interior but :thumbsup: so far, it's a 4th gen ! :)

makes you wonder though...why they couldn't make altezza's with yellow indicators....hmmm like every single car manufacturer in the world makes a car with yellow indicators....

think cos they're made in the US and in US, red indicator is perfectly legal

panda[cRx]
18-09-2004, 03:14 PM
yeah thats right (depending on state)
thats also why i got these legal ones
600 bucks? i got for a quarter of that...
next time shop around man
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/30059356/Images/tl-crx-8891-cf.jpg

rly1
19-09-2004, 03:42 AM
those one r different from the one I've got, mine's got 3 red cover, urs's got only two, I saw those everywhere man! but every crx/civic that's got altezza tail lights got those, and honestly, I don't like them, that's why I've got the ones on the pics! and when I said 600, it was about the projectors headlights, I got the taillights for less than 300 and I said it in one of my replies

']yeah thats right (depending on state)
thats also why i got these legal ones
600 bucks? i got for a quarter of that...
next time shop around man
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/30059356/Images/tl-crx-8891-cf.jpg

rly1
19-09-2004, 03:43 AM
and also, there're for CRX not civic

Setanta
19-09-2004, 10:05 AM
hey people! do I have to remind u all, where the CRX comes from? with good words, it is the 4th gen civic reborn

Umm... last time I cheched, the THIRD Gen Civic and the FIRST Gen CRX ('84-'87) heralded the use of the same platform when the CRX FIRST came out (makes it sound kind of gay doesn't it... coming out ;) ), not the 4th gen/2nd Gen combo :D:D:D

But anyway: CRX = Civic Renaissance eXperiment ;)