PDA

View Full Version : webber vs schuey

My-B18c
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
next year is gonna be a real battle with webber in his william an schuey in his ferrari...
post what you thinks gonna happen next year is it gonna be a good one or schuey just gonna be 2 fast 4 them againz????hope button an sato will be good also BAR!! :confused:

LUD02C
09-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Depends if Button goes to Williams, again depending on the Contract board on what they decide.

Webber will have to do alot of testing in the Williams and get the team used to his setup etc. where as Michael has this already basically like a template.

I think Ferrari will runaway with it next year, with all the teams changing drivers etc. It is helping Ferrari gain another championship.
Only Alonso and Kimi really can challenge him with a car and crew they are familiar with.
There hasn't been this many driver changers since Mika left F1

But then again it might all change if the rules change for the 2005 season (which might be some electronic changes) i can't see them changing engines sizes etc.

SHould be good season, but in my opinion they need to get rid of alot of "boring" tracks and create and/or look at new tracks. *cough*SYDNEY*cough* lol

Jason :wave:

MKI4EVA
09-09-2004, 03:06 PM
man after seeing what happened in belgium i know understand why everyone raves/loves kimi..................

i've seen all of the races this year and that was the only race where the driver infront of shewy was able to hold his ground and extended it............put kimi in a good team/reliable car and its all over!...

as much as every in aust likes webber i really dont think he can handle the pressure of leading/winning races.

LUD02C
09-09-2004, 03:20 PM
I hate to say this, but Kimi hasn't proved himself yet.
Only winning 2 or 4 races i can't remember.

He has been in a great car and should be finishing races within the top 6 (depending on the cars reliability)
I personally think he is good to, but Juan has dominated Michael in Germany before and so has Ralf and many others drivers Alonso etc.

Problem is that they can't do it race after race.

Thats my opinion.

Jason :wave:

Javed
09-09-2004, 03:30 PM
As Jason has just said, there is no consistency with any other driver at the moment. Nobody has been able to hold good placings race after race like Michael. I am hoping Webber does really well with his new car next season, the lad deserves it :) As for Button, it kinda shits me that he wants to leave BAR, i had just transitioned to a bar /sato/button fan then he pulls this shit on me :(

Speeder
09-09-2004, 08:31 PM
I hate to say this, but Kimi hasn't proved himself yet.

but he is young, has a big future from that perspective :)

LUD02C
10-09-2004, 11:38 AM
but he is young, has a big future from that perspective :)

This is true but they said the same thing with Da Matta, Trulli, Fisichella, and so on.
Now they are saying it with all the Formula 3000 blokes.
It all takes time, and Kimi has a good team behind him so lets hope he can be some kind of competition for Michael

My-B18c
10-09-2004, 01:23 PM
oh wellz jenson he cant go 2 william his contract has ended with bar that badluck if he goes to william his gotta pay a fine or wateva...an i think mika might be cummin bak also but im not sure if u wana know detail go to www.f1-live.com