PDA

View Full Version : Hi from sydney

Chungus - Honda
02-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey all,
My names Mark. ive been looking to join these forums for awhile but ive been busy getting my hands on a new job! im finally settled in and now im settling into the oz honda forums.
A bit about me, im 21 this year i own a silver 92 civic hatch. an old girl but i love her so. i bought it while i was in highschool and it has served me well since.

Anywayz, thought i would make myself be known. i look forward to joining in on the forums and even the activities that may be on offer!

peace:wave:

tommmoe
02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
welcome man!
hope u like the information from the cluey guys here lol i know i do :D

SHOGUNOVDDRK
02-05-2008, 01:41 PM
:wave:

Hi welcome to ozhonda and enjoy your stay

Any pics of the old girl?

Chungus - Honda
02-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! unfortunately i dont have any picks of my car. :( lost the hard drive on the weekend so yeah all my precious photos. i might look on the net to see if i left any on myspace or something. but yeah picture a silver stock body EG with authentic Chrome Zepter 17inch rims. It was lowered to only half an inch to an inch before i bought it. nothing heaps flashy but yeah. Im currently looking around for a newer honda aswell so after the hunting i will be putting up pictures for sure!

tommmoe
02-05-2008, 04:43 PM
hehe interested in my coupe :P

Chungus - Honda
02-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Hahaha if only it was a VTI-R you would have me with bells on. im currently looking at a 3dr hatchy and crx on carsales. Both have caught my eye so im gonna roll out through sydney tomorrow and check em both out. hopefully they are bigger lovers than me and have taken great care of them.