PDA

View Full Version : KW Coilovers - anyone got them or tried them?

VTECMACHINE
09-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I was looking into new coilovers for my DC2R. I have heard such good stuff about KW coilovers on VW's and other german cars, however, I do not know of anyone with them on a Jap car... or should I say Honda.

Has anyone had any first hand experience with these coilovers? If you have, please comment... anything good and/or bad. If you have a comparison to other JDM coilovers aswell that would be awsome.

They come in Varient 1 up to 3, 3 being the hardest, and 1 being the softest. I would definately be going for 3 if I would be getting them.

I know it's probably a long shot asking about KW coilovers on OH, but thought I should ask.

Thanks,

- Rix.

wuism
09-05-2008, 11:46 PM
see lukits01 FN2 thread on clubitr.....

he uses KW var 3.

i've been in the car... its actually very comfy.. dont know the spring rates though, coz progressive springs

Elwood
10-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Get Ohlins ricki.

:D

blommer
11-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Hi Guys,

I was looking into new coilovers for my DC2R. I have heard such good stuff about KW coilovers on VW's and other german cars, however, I do not know of anyone with them on a Jap car... or should I say Honda.

Has anyone had any first hand experience with these coilovers? If you have, please comment... anything good and/or bad. If you have a comparison to other JDM coilovers aswell that would be awsome.

They come in Varient 1 up to 3, 3 being the hardest, and 1 being the softest. I would definately be going for 3 if I would be getting them.

I know it's probably a long shot asking about KW coilovers on OH, but thought I should ask.

Thanks,

- Rix.

hi there, r u willing to try on JIC magic suspension coilovers for your DC2R? i've them on teg R and the handling is superbly great. brought it to the hills in kalamunda and boy was it great. going into normal bends without breaking and they just hug the bends so well.
give it a go or do some reading bout it on www.jic-magic.com first before u decide. if u need pics of it on the teg R, i m more than willing to share them wif u.

cheers mate