PDA

View Full Version : Euro brake pads

demstar
13-05-2008, 01:36 PM
hi guys, 1st i'd like to thank all the people who helped with their opinions for the OEM pad replacement. I chose endless pad VN8500 (front & rears). the problem now is i noticed dusting on all 4 rims after the install. so what do you guys think of this? is there any way to prevent/get rid of the dusting? appreciate all your help

Min988
13-05-2008, 02:07 PM
I always get annoyed when I wash my car and then after a short drive my rims are coated in brake dust. I recently started using Zymol Wheel Wax Coat after I wash them, it works well its like there is a negative static charge on the wheels, which repels the dust, only last for about 2 weeks and then they dust up like usual. However it makes it easier to clean the next time.

EuroAccord13
13-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I just use Meguiar's Polish to polish my rims and it makes cleaning the brake dust as easy as just spraying water on it....

aaronng
13-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Dusting is normal with aftermarket sports pad, even the VN8500. Give the rims a high pressure spray everytime you wash the car, or use a soft brush and liquid laundry detergent.