PDA

View Full Version : EG suspension recommandation

marcoleeau
19-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Currently I am planning to mod my EG suspension, but not sure which one is the best with a limited $600. Some one said putting a DC2R stock shocks and springs with LCA, worth it? Guys pls suggest me some effective wayLOL

STiR
19-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Working within that budget it's not likely you'll find some good quality coilovers. Cheap coilovers are horrible and some even dangerously so. The DC2R suspension is probably your best bet and they're excellent for factory shock and spring set up in my opinion.

Sydsyd
19-05-2008, 06:16 PM
i got myself a set of DC2R stock shocks and springs, with new DC2R rear LCAs...all over costed me around $550 (DIY = $0 installation cost)...then got myself a set of Tanabe lowering springs for DC2R ($400), pretty happy with all the handling and height:)

nick_sixx
19-05-2008, 09:52 PM
maybe get some spoon/tein springs and a dc2 swaybar would be v. good for your budget. ive spent about the same on dc2r shocks, dobinsons springs and a tie bar (i dont know why)

lukecivic
25-05-2008, 07:14 PM
are you doing it cause you want to lower it? or is it for handling..

for handling id say put some dc2r suspension into it, its easy to do and cheap and deffinately worthwhile

to lower it just put some different springs in it, like king springs