PDA

View Full Version : Who is monitoring the Mods

Tu88y
21-05-2008, 08:52 AM
Who is monitoring the mods who abuse there powers?

Zilli
21-05-2008, 09:38 AM
little baby jesus...

SiReal
21-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Who monitors the mods? Well, frankly speaking, everyone monitors the mods. Because their name is green, people have an uncanny expectation that they will never sin, never accidentally step over the line and are not human and are expected to be on Ozhonda 24/7 :) :)

Actually, any issues with mods, PM wynode or the direct mod and sort it out. You'll find that 99% of the time, we are actually humans and will talk in a diplomatic and friendly way.

aaronng
21-05-2008, 09:44 AM
^^ Agreed, any issues, PM Ben or Wynode to complain with the link to the post where he abused his powers. If they deem that it was not justified, then they can decide on what action to take on the mod.

P.S., I saw your post and you two were pretty much bagging out each other's car. I know it was for fun which ended up with a deleted post as spam, but do you really want to escalate this? BTW, I could have also deleted every spam post in that thread, which would have included your post and many others (including my own :p), but that would ruin the fun building up the tension to the race day, wouldn't it? :)

Tu88y
21-05-2008, 09:55 AM
^^ Agreed, any issues, PM Ben or Wynode to complain with the link to the post where he abused his powers. If they deem that it was not justified, then they can decide on what action to take on the mod.

P.S., I saw your post and you two were pretty much bagging out each other's car. I know it was for fun which ended up with a deleted post as spam, but do you really want to escalate this? BTW, I could have also deleted every spam post in that thread, which would have included your post and many others (including my own :p), but that would ruin the fun building up the tension to the race day, wouldn't it? :)

As you said most of the post in the thread is spam. But it clearly shows that the mod is abusing his power by deleting my post when he feels like it. BTW if you look carefully into my post I updated my full name.

Anyways at the end of the day I’m just asking who monitors the Mods when they are abusing there powers not pointing fingers at anyone. So this does not have to go into a heated discussion hehehehehe

SiReal
21-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Most often than not, posts get lost in spam and gets accidentally deleted. I know I've done that a couple of times - but due to pm, i've reinstated.

All good.

bennjamin
21-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Tubby , its up to the mod team themselves to "monitor" each others posts.
As said eariler , if you or another member has an issue with a mod either pm them direct or pm Wynode or myself to have a chat.

Any more legit reasoning to this thread ? Post questions and queries here -

yfin
21-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Who monitors the mods? Well, frankly speaking, everyone monitors the mods. Because their name is green, people have an uncanny expectation that they will never sin, never accidentally step over the line and are not human and are expected to be on Ozhonda 24/7 :) :)

Actually, any issues with mods, PM wynode or the direct mod and sort it out. You'll find that 99% of the time, we are actually humans and will talk in a diplomatic and friendly way.

I think that is spot on

Bludger
22-05-2008, 02:37 AM

P.S., I saw your post and you two were pretty much bagging out each other's car. I know it was for fun which ended up with a deleted post as spam, but do you really want to escalate this? BTW, I could have also deleted every spam post in that thread, which would have included your post and many others (including my own :p), but that would ruin the fun building up the tension to the race day, wouldn't it? :)there is a lady in the moderator team now.....;)

bennjamin
22-05-2008, 06:54 AM
your point ? the moderator in question is a male.

Anymore actual queries ?

Bludger
22-05-2008, 09:15 AM
your point ? the moderator in question is a male.

Anymore actual queries ?excuse me!!

i'm sorry

I didn't know Aaron was talking about any Moderator in question, it sounded like he was talking about moderators in general.

aaronng
22-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Does that mean each time I have to put a "he/she" instead of a "he"? Can I just use "it" instead? Talk about being PC................

wynode
22-05-2008, 10:12 AM
I think Jeff pretty much summed it up. If you have an issue with a moderator (closing a thread too early/deleting a post etc) then take it up directly with the moderator first. If you're not happy with the outcome then you can escalate it to either myself or Ben.

Reply back if you have something constructive.

jdm_kid
24-05-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90434

that thread was created on the 15th. and still up and open. no template use at all. POOR modding lol

bennjamin
24-05-2008, 04:48 PM
thanks mr moderator of mods.

CTR Coupe, SiReal, Q_ball, tRipitaka have someone to answer to...

BTW next time just pm a mod Simon if theres something amiss lol

jdm_kid
24-05-2008, 04:51 PM
no worries chief lol i tho i would just brag. haha

bennjamin
24-05-2008, 04:56 PM
nps.

Closed for now. Pm myself or Wynode if this needs to be reopened , otherwise pm myself or another mod if anything else comes up