PDA

View Full Version : Accord 2008 Floor Mats

alexp
22-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I have just got my new Accord 2008 but I forgot to ask for floor mats.

Does anyone know how much dealers charge for
1. Deluxe tailored mat set
2. All-weather rubber mat set
3. Luggage area protector tray ?

What dealer in Sydney can offer good price?

I am thinking about getting Deluxe tailored mat set only.

Do I need All-weather rubber mat set and Luggage area protector tray? What do you think? Thanks for your opinion.

dyljoy
22-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I think the best way is ask ur sales for the best price, he may can arrange a reasonal price for u as u just made profit for him.

oz_accord
23-05-2008, 08:58 PM
I have just got my new Accord 2008 but I forgot to ask for floor mats.

Does anyone know how much dealers charge for
3. Luggage area protector tray ?

What dealer in Sydney can offer good price?

I am thinking about getting Deluxe tailored mat set only.

Do I need All-weather rubber mat set and Luggage area protector tray? What do you think? Thanks for your opinion.

I was in the exact same situation as you. Signed the contract and forgot to have the carpet matts included. From memory, they were going to charge me $200 for the matts after discount in the after market department. I ended up getting them from another dealer $150. But I had to install them myself which involved cutting bit of carpet and inserting the lock nut into the floor for stablising the front matts. It was not hard but make sure you ask for the installation guide which was not included with the matts. It tells you how to cut the floor carpet.

dyljoy
23-05-2008, 09:23 PM
i think every new car buyer should remember get the price incl the floor mat, as this is 'must have' item for new car.

EuroBro
25-05-2008, 08:18 AM
I ordered floor mats but they did not install the lock nuts. Should I go back to the dealer and complain?

Darkii_
25-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Dont your floor mats slide then?

EuroBro
25-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Not yet, but I'm suspecting they will eventually creep out of position

getm_up
03-06-2008, 09:46 AM
hey guys.if your in brisbane give me the detail and everythin of your car.i actually work at honda so i can hook you guys up with prices;)

dyljoy
03-06-2008, 11:20 AM
hey guys.if your in brisbane give me the detail and everythin of your car.i actually work at honda so i can hook you guys up with prices;)

which dealer u working for? can u pm me for more detail? i may interest on some items

getm_up
03-06-2008, 01:49 PM
pm sent

CoZZm0
03-06-2008, 08:42 PM
My dad just got a 2008 Accord V6 Lux, came with mats, the drivers had locks on it, the rest didn't but they all had some kind of scattered velcro on the back so they stuck to the carpet quite well, but didn't "pull" fibers up when removed. I guess it would stop them from moving around.

alexp
13-06-2008, 11:42 AM

Could you please tell us what the best prices would be for the following items:
3. Luggage area protector tray
4. Door styling / protector set

Thanks

Hitchy
27-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Could you please tell us what the best prices would be for the following items:
Thanks

Recently picked up in Melb for $150 after asking nicely for their best price. :)
For 2005 V6 that is, assume same/similar matt.

vegas
27-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Was quote 140 odd for the rubber boot liner for my 2004 V6 lux, so should be around that.