PDA

View Full Version : 1996 civic vtec twin turbo

civic_ESH
27-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi im Dr. Richard .H
I have a 96 honda civic vtec twin turbo

I currently run the car at 21 psi of my apexi boost control. To go with my twin turbo Garret GT35 set-up, i have added a Mugen turbo back exhaust and a Rajab Racing alloy intake plenum. I added a Whiteline suspension package consisting of adjustable panhard rods, strut braces, swaybars, tien coilovers, and a complete set of Rays Engineering wheels, running Nankang rubber at the front, and Falken semi-slicks on the rear. I have a ARC intercooler cooling the engine and turbos at a rapid pace, as well as a Henkei oil and transmission cooler, which i pack with dry ice when at the track. I have a stage 3 Cam kit from Crow Cams, with a modified and strengthened bottom end. The engine has been bored out to 2.2 litres and forged pistons top off the engine package. The interior is topped off with an artic blue coloured dash, with a set of Defi gauges. Also I recently invested in Bride Racing Seats, with a Momo gear knob and steering wheel, with a short shifter kit, making my throws unique. This all runs through a DPC triple plate clutch, which i guarantee no woman could push. The AWD conversion runs through a rear mini-spooled differential with 4.43:1 gear ratio. The "Maniac" bodykit from Takishi Fibreglass in Japan, and custom "Candy Ghostdrop Navy" paint top off the exterior package. I just added a CAI, it boosted me about 9kw and i have the dyno sheet to proove it. I'll add some pictures from my feature with "Performance Circuit", a Japanese circuit racing magazine. As well as a dyno sheet showing my 320kw package in action.

Cheers,
Chard

rawr
27-05-2008, 10:34 AM
:) i call bullshit

but welcome to the forums anyway

civic_ESH
27-05-2008, 10:37 AM
:) i call bullshit

but welcome to the forums anyway

I understand your claim but i assure you i do not lie about my pride and joy

rawr
27-05-2008, 10:38 AM
What AWD system did you place in your car or was it custom fabricated

civic_ESH
27-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Its a custom fabrication done by PDR diff and driveshaft, they used a 99 RX subaru system in, the modified it for my car

DA9B18C
27-05-2008, 10:42 AM
i want pics!

Gio
27-05-2008, 10:44 AM
A lot of work put in just to bullshit BUT are those your Rays Engineering wheels in ur avatar LOL.

Welcome :)

Zdster
27-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Welcome. What block are you running?

SHOGUNOVDDRK
27-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi welcome to ozhonda

My name is Lloyd and the local spammer :)

Your car sounds 50.51CK and the any pics available?

Dont worry about Rawr he is just gonna HVACRY

I always tell him DNT-CRY but he says NO U

btw which state are you in?

I run the monthly meet and greet for sydney so if you are feel free to swing past next thursday :)

Toodledoo :wave:

rawr
27-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Its a custom fabrication done by PDR diff and driveshaft, they used a 99 RX subaru system in, the modified it for my car

oh nice nice

What engine are you running? d series aye?

imprtd
27-05-2008, 11:05 AM
She sounds like a goa!
Love to see it on a 1/4 run or dyno.

SPEEDCORE
27-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi im Dr. Richard .H

Welcome to the forums Dick Head!

rawr
27-05-2008, 11:38 AM
His doctrate is being fully sick and eshing y0 lmao

bennjamin
27-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi im Dr. Richard .H

I currently run the car at 21 psi of my apexi boost control. To go with my twin turbo Garret GT35 set-up, i have added a Mugen turbo back exhaust and a Rajab Racing alloy intake plenum. I added a Whiteline suspension package consisting of adjustable panhard rods, strut braces, swaybars, tien coilovers, and a complete set of Rays Engineering wheels, running Nankang rubber at the front, and Falken semi-slicks on the rear. I have a ARC intercooler cooling the engine and turbos at a rapid pace, as well as a Henkei oil and transmission cooler, which i pack with dry ice when at the track. I have a stage 3 Cam kit from Crow Cams, with a modified and strengthened bottom end. The engine has been bored out to 2.2 litres and forged pistons top off the engine package. The interior is topped off with an artic blue coloured dash, with a set of Defi gauges. Also I recently invested in Bride Racing Seats, with a Momo gear knob and steering wheel, with a short shifter kit, making my throws unique. This all runs through a DPC triple plate clutch, which i guarantee no woman could push. The AWD conversion runs through a rear mini-spooled differential with 4.43:1 gear ratio. The "Maniac" bodykit from Takishi Fibreglass in Japan, and custom "Candy Ghostdrop Navy" paint top off the exterior package. I just added a CAI, it boosted me about 9kw and i have the dyno sheet to proove it. I'll add some pictures from my feature with "Performance Circuit", a Japanese circuit racing magazine. As well as a dyno sheet showing my 320kw package in action.

Cheers,
Chard

one thing. Civics dont have "panhard rods".
Another. If AWD why do you run nankangs @ the front ?
Another. NO B series can be bored out to 2.2 litres....
Another. A intercooler does NOT cool the engine or turbos. lol.
Another. WHY whould you pack your tranny + oil cooler with dry ice for ? You need those running @ operating temp.

Whatever else....show us some pix .

gReY-oNe
27-05-2008, 12:01 PM
gt35s are awful big...
two of them in a civic
would it fit?

defect
27-05-2008, 12:04 PM
its not too big, but i call bs aswell!

is it school holidays again?

iwantvtec
27-05-2008, 12:16 PM
owned~!

mars_panas
27-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Another. WHY whould you pack your tranny + oil cooler with dry ice for ? You need those running @ operating temp.

hehe :thumbsup:

MDL30N
27-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi im Dr. Richard .H

Cheers,
Chard

what an intro!! your car is a what??

MikeyG
27-05-2008, 12:54 PM
hmmm sum1 must of gotten bored n wrote that... or school holidays -.-

picsorBAN!

SHOGUNOVDDRK
27-05-2008, 12:57 PM
what an intro!! your car is a what??

According to him he is Dr. Richard .H

I found his picture on myspace

HE IS RICH AS!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/SHOGUNOVDDRK/PedoRichcopy.png

MikeyG
27-05-2008, 01:01 PM
hahah lloyd gold!

bennjamin
27-05-2008, 01:02 PM
dont spam this up guys i WILL give out infractions.

Wait until OP replies.

evoline
27-05-2008, 01:26 PM
According to him he is Dr. Richard .H

I found his picture on myspace

HE IS RICH AS!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/SHOGUNOVDDRK/PedoRichcopy.png

LOL

:thumbsup:

Mr_will
27-05-2008, 01:27 PM
engine bay pics or ban

qstoria
27-05-2008, 01:32 PM
someone just delete this shit now. google 'performance circut magazine'

Lex_EG93
27-05-2008, 01:50 PM
pics !

Frankie
27-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi im Dr. Richard .H

Cheers,
Chard

than you woke up and realised it was a normal civic

dc2dc2dc2
27-05-2008, 02:34 PM
roflcopter @ lloyd
and at comment of
Dr. Dick Head
ahahahahahahahaha
i love ozhonda

cvicek
27-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Welcome to OZhonda Dr. Richard .H .. LOL... what a nice car u got..!

I heart the SSS
27-05-2008, 03:02 PM
I thought the boys at RAJAB only played with the fully hektik BT1.

I love those cars

Redlinemotorsport
27-05-2008, 03:42 PM
bullshit.

qstoria
27-05-2008, 03:47 PM
ahahah funny how this trash can stay up on the fourm for so long but threads are deleted in 0.000001 seconds when sale templates are not used :)

evoline
27-05-2008, 04:21 PM
i guess theyre giving Dr. Richard the benefit of the doubt.

beeza
27-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Where are U Doc?

Ninjadust77
27-05-2008, 04:51 PM
as with any car enthusiast, im sure if this was for real he would have a tonne of piks of the car.... so in all fairness, piks to verify ur claims pls...

Redlinemotorsport
27-05-2008, 06:32 PM
how much would a custom awd system cost anyway?
tailshaft?
diff, + front diff
gearbox,
not to mention changing the whole suspension at the back,
ive seen rwd hondas,
but AWD?
hmm i smell bs.

cvicek
27-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Come one guys, this guy is a Doctor.. he will have SH*T load of money .... and he loves honda :D

blk_shadow
27-05-2008, 07:19 PM
i have added a Mugen turbo back exhaust
Chard

errr....can you please elaborate more about this... Mugen and turbo don't match. the recent ones they run superchargers for GD3, FD2 and Legend. No turbo whatsoever

VT1-R
27-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Jus by putting ur pic on ur avatar already raise doubts...

I mean by listing all those obvious fake mods u claim is just not cool..

AWD n mugen turbo exhaust??.. WTF..And where are the rays wheels?!!

But you managed to capture alot of attention and gave every1 a chance to say bullshit..haha.. for tat, we forgive u for typing down ur childhood dream..

trism
27-05-2008, 08:05 PM
i cant believe anyone even thought for one second this guy was legit, and cant see how ppl are still being serrious about it

Riviera
27-05-2008, 08:15 PM
lol what a d!ck head...

m3ntAL_l2
27-05-2008, 08:25 PM
sum1 neg rep this ****..........

Redlinemotorsport
27-05-2008, 10:19 PM
while we are in dream land,
my civic has (at last dyno check)
one million kilowatts
*said in doctor evil voice with pinky near lip*

rawr
27-05-2008, 10:27 PM
i cant believe anyone even thought for one second this guy was legit, and cant see how ppl are still being serrious about it

no one believes him we just wanna see what dumb ass reply he will say to make him self look even dumber than he already looks

blk_shadow
27-05-2008, 10:49 PM

for the sake of being polite, and as Rawr said, I wanna know the reply.

bennjamin
27-05-2008, 10:50 PM
this user is in QLD....thats all i can say.

Guys , for now on dont SPAM until he replies.

SuiJin
27-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi im Dr. Richard .H

Cheers,
Chard

do u have two names?

Raztaz
27-05-2008, 10:57 PM
using the all mighty powers of google there is no "performance circuit racing magazine" closest thing is a UK magazine called circuit driver

thescotty
27-05-2008, 11:06 PM
chard is short for richard? probz a nickname mate

Toe_knee
28-05-2008, 02:17 AM
pansi...got no balls to reply lmao watta clown
he is probably searching on google atm for a 96 civic with twin turbo so he can post the pic on here lol....

RtN
28-05-2008, 03:57 AM
get HIS IP! TRACK HIM DOWN!

cvicek
28-05-2008, 08:16 AM
get HIS IP! TRACK HIM DOWN!

LOL... dont, he might got scare, and leave the country ...lmao

Lukey
28-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Someone add him on msn!

its in his profile

im going to save it incase he dleted it.

dc2dc2dc2
28-05-2008, 04:05 PM
roger cordias best mate

ITEAZR
28-05-2008, 04:16 PM
someone hang the ****!!!!

MDL30N
28-05-2008, 05:03 PM
no reply from the doc yet???? LOL

cvicek
28-05-2008, 05:28 PM
than you woke up and realised it was a normal civic

This should be in the LOL thread. LOL

cvicek
28-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Doc is busy... working on the civic

MDL30N
28-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Doc is busy... working on the civic

what a mad doc!!..LOL

bradess
28-05-2008, 05:50 PM
dr richard h?

dr dick head?

richard = dick

pretty obvious he planned that one ...

EKVTIR-T
28-05-2008, 06:02 PM
His myspace was pretty easy to find lol.
He's just a schoolkid...

Gio
28-05-2008, 06:15 PM
^^^^ lol well he put ome good effort into that post, make him a mod imo.

BTW guys there is an AWD civic, came up in discussion a few months ago.

beeza
28-05-2008, 06:49 PM
dr richard h?

dr dick head?

richard = dick

pretty obvious he planned that one ...

haha true dat!

minhkore
28-05-2008, 07:21 PM
LOL! omggg some people are mad ****s :D

T-onedc2
28-05-2008, 07:32 PM
errr....can you please elaborate more about this... Mugen and turbo don't match. the recent ones they run superchargers for GD3, FD2 and Legend. No turbo whatsoever
forgot the K23A Turbo in Acura RDX :p

blk_shadow
28-05-2008, 07:38 PM
forgot the K23A Turbo in Acura RDX :p

oh, what I meant is Mugen's items. not sure if Mugen actually produce exhaust for Acura RDX. I know they did for the City turbo.

LOL, but anyway. this story is funny and he never replies back.

T-onedc2
28-05-2008, 07:43 PM
lol yeah I don't think he's comin back, I'm surprised a kid knows about panhard rods tho

blk_shadow
28-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I think he knows stuffs about car bits and pieces. but lacking knowledge about Honda and technical stuffs

cristian
28-05-2008, 07:54 PM
lol yeah I don't think he's comin back, I'm surprised a kid knows about panhard rods tho

that's coz he's probably googled 'street racing' on google and got an american website...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

+ i've yet to see a 4 cyl use twin turbo's without being sequential mainly due to the exhaust pulses not being enough to spool a twin set up without a MASSIVE lag...

Dr. Richard H = IAMVTEC

bennjamin
28-05-2008, 07:57 PM
this is closed.

Shame on you kids wth the SPAM.

Mr richard H , send me a pm if you want this opened.