PDA

View Full Version : WholesaleSuspension

MikeyG
27-05-2008, 05:07 PM
hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if these people are good? I called them up for EK king lows $295 set of 4 and labour so total $490!! It is in Blacktown and they are a Distributer of King Springs

Would anyone vouche for them? anyone been there and done any modification??
http://www.wholesalesuspension.com.au

Please help me out guys
Thank You

MikeyG

IEVAQ8
27-05-2008, 05:11 PM
i vouch for them..........i got my tein coilovers from them, and they are very helpful............ask for ryan

MikeyG
27-05-2008, 05:14 PM
ahk i was talking with Mark IEVAQ8.. would u knw him aswell or just ryan? also IEVAQ8 do you think they would be neg abit or they are firm priced company?

Thank You

IEVAQ8
27-05-2008, 05:16 PM
ahk i was talking with Mark IEVAQ8.. would u knw him aswell or just ryan? also IEVAQ8 do you think they would be neg abit or they are firm priced company?

Thank You

not sure bout negitiate.but like i said, i only ever dealt with ryan and he looked after me on prioces too............
so yeh....go see him, and tell him that tom from melbourne with dc2r sent you

tell him i bought tein s/s coilovers

MikeyG
27-05-2008, 05:20 PM
oritey kool thnx IEVAQ8

any others that have dealt with that company please? do tell

Thank You

MikeyG

CER-15E
31-05-2008, 09:41 PM
oritey kool thnx IEVAQ8

Thank You

MikeyG

hey i am gettin my car lowered there next week with king springs and new shocks... my bf is also gettin his coils done there.. they just fixed my control arm and replaced my bushes and did a great job it solved the whole problem and drives like its brand new... they are well priced and do a mad job... always ensuring its exactly what u want before u leave... mark is the guy to speak too.. he's really nice and will look afta you...

Latin_CivicSi
03-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Yer i got my king springs installed them and they do a really good job. Not sure if they neg much on prices though. Just make sure that you test the rubbing on the guards after they lower it. Can become a bit of an issue later on. Also penrith westfields is close by so go watch a movie while its all being done ;)

MDL30N
04-06-2008, 12:38 PM
oritey kool thnx IEVAQ8

Thank You

MikeyG

very helpful but i cant remember the guys name who operated in my car... got my 05 vrx done with king lows and a set of nolethane bushes for $500.:thumbsup:

EG3B16
04-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Got my EG done there last year...

I got dobinson springs super low from them.

Very helpful guys. Got my vote.