PDA

View Full Version : cusco top strut bar and lower brace V2 install ?

felixd
27-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi guys im new to this and ive got euro 06 manual and already started modify it Intake comptech style and oil catch can :) now im looking forward to put in Cusco top strutbrace and v.2 lower brace how easy is it to install them ? and what gains will i get from it . ive read the how to install the top brace but im scared that my aircond pipe will hit the brace im not quite understand from that one if you guys can help me here. and if you guys can give me more pics of your engine bay with strut brace and lower brace v1 / v2 that would be great :) thx guys nice to meet you all

EuroAccord13
27-05-2008, 09:53 PM
It's not hard to install both items... If you can turn a ratchet, you can almost certainly do it.
As for gains, you will not get any power gains but you will have a stiffer chassis from the LAB and less body flex between the front suspension mounts from the strut bar which in turn provides more positive steering due to the suspension being undisturbed by the body flex during cornering.
Do a search, both items have been covered before..
Cusco recommends that you move the aircon pipe but I found it better to use a velcro strip and wrapping it around the pipe.

Crapdaz
28-05-2008, 12:22 AM
As EuroAccord13 has said, have fun with LAB as once lowered that is the thing that will scrap most of the time.