PDA

View Full Version : Rims in Perth

DiNgz
02-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Does anyone know where to find a good set of rims in Perth? or who are the major rim dealers....

Thanks in advance

Zdster
02-06-2008, 12:23 PM
What sort of rims? How much are you looking at spending?

If you just want the run of the mill everyday rims try bob jane or some of those guys. If you after something a bit more expensive/classy etc then most of the ozhonda traders etc will be happy to ship wheels to you. Then there are also a number of online stores to choose from who also ship wheels. Really depends on what you are after.

DiNgz
02-06-2008, 12:37 PM
ive been waiting on tempe tyres for over 6mnths now. they keep saying they're out of stock....but it seems they never get them in. im tired of waiting. i want something classy for my car. ive got 1200 just sitting idle in my account.

besides tempe, can you recommend anything else?

SiReal
02-06-2008, 12:52 PM
try TALEB TYRES - one of our traders. quite competitive

Zdster
02-06-2008, 12:52 PM
ive been waiting on tempe tyres for over 6mnths now. they keep saying they're out of stock....but it seems they never get them in. im tired of waiting. i want something classy for my car. ive got 1200 just sitting idle in my account.

besides tempe, can you recommend anything else?

Have you got a particular rim in mind? If so, there is probably a trader or another store online who can ship to you.

DiNgz
02-06-2008, 01:03 PM
yeah, Lenso Tenso DC6 V2- black. i can only find it on tempe tyres. i havent come across it on any other website.

if you know of any other websites, please advise..

ive tried tech9tyres

TheSaint
02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
how about looking at the trader section here

felix at racenation has some sweet rims at good prices... will save you some KGs as well =)