PDA

View Full Version : walbro fuel pump problems on k-swap

evil R34
02-06-2008, 07:13 PM
hi im a bit of a noob to the whole forum thing but im out of ideas.
i hav jus finished my k-swap into my ek its jus got a standard jdm k20a with standard computer. it has a hybrid racing conversion harness and wen a click onto accessories the fuel pump does not prime i grounded the pin 1 wire like it ses in the instructions but that jus runs it at 12 volts all the time the ignition is on the relay is fine cos it runs in another car so im out of ideas please help:(

CRXer
02-06-2008, 11:16 PM
For a start,fuel pump wont prime on accessories,it only primes/runs on Ignition & Start.

Which pin1 did u ground?
I assume u mean pin1 of main relay(i cant remember pin assignments on main relays).
But it should of been where the green/yellow wire comes into the main relay,if that worked u need to test that the ECU is grounding this green/yellow wire when u turn onto ignition on the key.It should ground it for about 2 secs.If it doesnt check coonections at the ECU.

How do u know u have power to the ECU? Check that your ECU fuse in engine bay fuse box is not blown.

Also check which pin the green/yellow wire is coming out of on the ECU.Follow it thru the conversion harness to check.It should be coming out of pin A15,it might be coming out of pin A16 instead,whatever it is coming out of, try both of these pins individually to see if u get the desired result.

evil R34
03-06-2008, 05:29 PM
i grounded pin 1 on the E plug on the conversion harness like it sed in the instructions. but thanks will try the other stuff :)

evil R34
03-06-2008, 05:31 PM
also car runs if fuel pump is hard wired to 12 volts so computer must b getting power

CRXer
03-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah dude,def check out that A15 & A16 feed for the fuel pump relay,u might have a civic conversion harness ur trying to run on your integra engine or vice versa.