PDA

View Full Version : Can mods delete negative feedback?

outatime
05-06-2008, 04:56 PM
hi there,

reason i'm asking this is there's this member who sent me an incomplete aircon kit i bought from him 3 months ago. he cant be contacted on phone and pm anymore.. i wanna leave a nasty negative feedback, but i'm reluctant because he'll leave me one as well which is not fair for me. can the mods have the power to delete negative feedbacks?

thanks.

bennjamin
05-06-2008, 05:31 PM
yes we can delete if need be.

Aris , if you got ripped off or false advertised you have the right to leave negative feedback. So do it.

outatime
05-06-2008, 05:47 PM
yes we can delete if need be.

Aris , if you got ripped off or false advertised you have the right to leave negative feedback. So do it.

thanks Ben. you know i'm an honest person. :D

i'll talk to you on Sunday when you install the trailing arm bushes.. yours is on the way...:thumbsup:

NightKids
06-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Mine didn't get deleted even though I've PM'd Ben & wynode & the funny thing is i'm the one who got ripped off!

aaronng
06-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Mine didn't get deleted even though I've PM'd Ben & wynode & the funny thing is i'm the one who got ripped off!

Did you really get ripped off? What happened?

Q_ball
06-06-2008, 01:54 PM

In this instance, its your responsibility to follow this up with the mods/admin.
Mods'/Admin's PM inboxes get filled up quite quickly due to a large amount of requests etc so it can easily be lost amongst other things.

bennjamin
06-06-2008, 03:05 PM

This is the second time you have blamed myself or Wynode publicly for lack of action or response , yet you still havent MESSAGED myself or wynode. Get off your ass , stop complaining and PM me.

NightKids
06-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Did you really get ripped off? What happened?

Edw-R sold me a 2nd hand intake when he claimed was new. I gave him a negative feedback & he gave me one back. The mods wiped his one off but not mine.

NightKids
06-06-2008, 04:50 PM
This is the second time you have blamed myself or Wynode publicly for lack of action or response , yet you still havent MESSAGED myself or wynode. Get off your ass , stop complaining and PM me.

Well I swear I PM'd you but I can't prove that because you never replied. On the other hand I can prove that I msg'd Wynode, so I guess I can prove you wrong there:-

27/05/2008

Re: Edw-R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightKids
Hi Wynode

I pm'd Benjammin to no response for a few weeks now. The issue is i don't think it's fair that I gave Edw-R a negative trader rating because he sold me a 2nd hand item claiming it was new. He gave me a negative rating in return but yet his got cleared by the mods while mine remained.

This seems awfully unfair, either wipe mine too or let mine my rating to him remain. Can you please look into this issue... thanks

Hi,

I will try and get back to you sometime next week (when my internet connection is back up and running).

-Win

aaronng
06-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Edw-R sold me a 2nd hand intake when he claimed was new. I gave him a negative feedback & he gave me one back. The mods wiped his one off but not mine.

From what I've seen, the intake was new, except from marks caused by shipping. Didn't Edw-R offer you a refund? Also, did you contact him first before giving him the negative feedback?

NightKids
06-06-2008, 11:12 PM
The intake was not new at all it had marks inside as well & you could just tell it was 2nd hand, I took some pictures to on my old phone & u can tell it was in bad condition.

He did offer me a refund but he insisted I paid the shipping fee. I told him it wasn't fair because he was dishonest & sold me a 2nd hand product. After giving him a negative feedback & contacting the mods he finally agreed to give me a full refund.

bennjamin
06-06-2008, 11:16 PM
since he has given a full refund and you have returned his goods , ive removed the bad trade feedback.

Now lets leave this thread alone for "outaftime"

outatime
06-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Nightkids, at least he's given u a refund..i didnt get any.. he promised he'll send me $50 back but never happened. can't contact that **** anymore.. :(

NightKids
07-06-2008, 12:43 AM
i've finally cleared my name!

yeah hope you get your $50 back outatime, all the best buddy...