PDA

View Full Version : ED civic and TRIM

rly1
16-09-2004, 01:29 AM
Hey everyone! I'm sure every owner of ED must know how hard it is to find a pair of door visors for such vehicle, I have come across a shop online, but they ask me if my car have trims or not ?
and I do not know!! I don't know what r trims!
so can anyone tell me if our ED hatch have trims or not? ( that must refer to trim around the windows )
thx

rly1
16-09-2004, 07:08 PM
come on people!
not one of u knows if the ED hatch has window trims ?

kwayzivietnamese
16-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Wot r door visors? R they them ghey plastic things that run on the outter edge between of the window n the door?

rly1
16-09-2004, 11:42 PM
yeah, that thing that keeps the rain away from ur car when u open ur windows a little

kwayzivietnamese
17-09-2004, 12:51 AM
personally i fink dat would ruin the looks of ya civic.
but every1 entitled to their own opinion.
gl wiv d search

bizee_1
17-09-2004, 02:26 AM
i'm not too sure what they mean either with the trims....do you mind if you pass the site along ?

Setanta
17-09-2004, 08:16 AM
They look fine and you can get copies of the OEM ones from the UK or the US. As for "trims" - I have NFI what they mean :( The issue is the US Civics had seatbelts that attached to the inside of the door and would zip across the driver when you close the door without them doing it up - whereas we have standard belts - that could be what they mean.

rly1
17-09-2004, 10:21 AM
the site doesn't mention anything, I just had a couples of emails with them and that's what they asked me "The 2 pc ventvisors will fit but the manufacturer does ask if the vehicle has trim or not. This must refer to trim around the windows."
any ideas?