PDA

View Full Version : my right headlight kabooming

dundas
16-09-2004, 09:51 PM
hello everyone,

My bloody right headlight is playing with my mind..it keeps on blowing up-- luckily not causing no bloody smoke--- umm i changed it the first time and then it blew up on me ummmm--- lastnight or the night before---
does anyone know what could cause this.. ohh also my fuses are absaloutly fine-- nothing wrong with them at all0--- so yupp-- i dunno whats going on...
any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

dundas
16-09-2004, 10:27 PM
In addition to this my fuel for sum reason has drained(well by what i read on the gauge)-- had half a tank then after work i was on like da last bar--- whats going on ARGHHHH

ECU-MAN
16-09-2004, 11:05 PM
hahaha, some young Bratt probably milked your car :) where did you park it,

when you put your head light glob in did you put a stock H4 globe in, also are you 100% sure you did not touch the glass of the new globe. what brand globe did you put in.

dundas
16-09-2004, 11:18 PM
at first i had sum philips bluevision.. den i totally down graded to the ones i had before i put da new ones in... they didn explode just broke LOL--- da philips one-- sum of the inside of the glass broke-- in da old globe sum of the coiling parted from one another...

damn it howd they open my petty cap??? errr-r----rrr arhhh petrol isnt cheap esp on premium LOL

h22a accord
17-09-2004, 11:46 AM
check for fuel leaks starting at the tank, all the way up the fuel line to join at the fuel rail keep a nose out for the smell or an eye out for fuel residue also check the fuel return line. Get some bulbs from an auto electrician. I had some of the "blue" bulbs and they prematurly blew, i thought i had wiring issues so i went to an auto electrician and he replaced the bulbs with quality ones and was told the cheaper bulbs are sheit.

dundas
17-09-2004, 01:10 PM
well the bluevision ones arent shit though ahaha== they are philips--
hmmz fuel leak arghhh=-==dat doesnt sound good--

euro77
17-09-2004, 07:01 PM
i use philips blue vision, it's still going.
you might have touched the bulb during installation.

dundas
17-09-2004, 10:10 PM
but its been like 7 months before they blew so doubt it was dat--:S ahh wells--
i put sum new ones in-- nothing expensive just to test it out--see how things go

EuroAccord13
18-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Either u've touched the globes by accident or your car needs some serious re-earthing :P