PDA

View Full Version : Euro Toe control arms

Accord Basic
13-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Hi all,

does anyone know how to change the bottom toe control arms for euro lux 2004 model?

I found the passenger side toe control arm have a bracket weld on the arm and have a little connecting rod to hold up a electrical device. I am not sure what is it. That is the problem my Spoon toe control arm cannot installed due to the bracket and the wire.

Please help. Thanks

HondaTechy
13-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Pics dude might help.not sure of the bracket your talking about.

Crapdaz
13-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi all,

does anyone know how to change the bottom toe control arms for euro lux 2004 model?

I found the passenger side toe control arm have a bracket weld on the arm and have a little connecting rod to hold up a electrical device. I am not sure what is it. That is the problem my Spoon toe control arm cannot installed due to the bracket and the wire.

Please help. Thanks

that control arm you are talking about on the rear left toe arm is the auto HID leveller. There is one also located on the left front suspension assembly.

If this is what you mean, i hope it helps. :wave: :thumbsup:

You need size 17 (correct me on the size) socket and undo bolts and rebolt your toe arm in.
NOTE: Make sure you adjust the toe arm as close as you can get it to stock setting (unless you lowered already and havent wheel aligned), else just take it to wheel alignment place and they can wheel align your car as toe settings will be PHUKT when you put that on

What kit did you get btw? <---- hahah spoon kit, bah can't believe i missed reading that i musta been too tired.

aaronng
13-06-2008, 09:45 PM
You need to get a bracket made up so that you can connect the HID leveller sensor to your Spoon kit.

Accord Basic
16-06-2008, 03:10 AM
Many Thanks,

I think need a new bracket fabricate and weld on the Spoon kit.

Crapdaz
16-06-2008, 07:39 AM
the rear is easy, just use a rubber/plastic hose and cable tie it around the toe arm and drill a hole in the hose to fit the headlight leveller arm. (need to play around with it)