PDA

View Full Version : new honda jazz owner

melb_25
15-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi guys, am from melbourne...

got a Honda Jazz 1.3 gli cvt automatic yesterday. Initially wanted to wait for the new jazz to be launched in aus but my old car just gave up so had to buy asap . plus with the current sale with rego, ctp, roadside assist, 5 year warranty etc,,,thought honda had good deal going. Got a new car for the first time,this one is black in color.

haggled a bit, actually quite a lot hehe:p, got the car for 19,000 including stamp duty,delivery, black metallic paint +full tank of fuel. They had started with 20,200. i said how about 18, his face was like no way mate :eek:.. They came down, i went up and so on....finally had a deal at 19.

Any idea how much jazz is generally sold for??

sassy_fit_vtit
15-06-2008, 12:52 PM
15990 +2.5k for Auto + Metallic Paint $350ish + s/d & GST.

You did well for yourself.

Welcome to Ozhonda if you have any questions feel free to ask in either the Jazz or Noob Thread. If your not sure where a Thread belongs just PM me =]

M@lew
15-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Congrats. Got my Silver VTi-S yesterday for $18,990. :) Manual though. Feels good to have a nice warranty though doesn't it. hehe

melb_25
15-06-2008, 02:58 PM
thanks sassy...i am very noobish when it comes to cars :D..

@ M@lew .... warranty is nice... hopefully i dont have any issues atleast for the first couple of years...