PDA

View Full Version : What mysterious gadgets have u found in ur Euro that the manual doesn't say??

Pum[Z]
17-09-2004, 08:00 PM
About 3 months ago i found a pen holder and like card holders in the arm rests of the accord Euro. It didn't show or say anything in the manual about it.

So i was wondering what other things have u guys found that it doesn't say in the manual of the Accord Euro??

ECU-MAN
17-09-2004, 08:27 PM
']About 3 months ago i found a pen holder and like card holders in the arm rests of the accord Euro. It didn't show or say anything in the manual about it.

So i was wondering what other things have u guys found that it doesn't say in the manual of the Accord Euro??

I havnt read the manual ( CBF ) but I recenlty found that on the povo euro ( non leather ) when you put on the intermittant wipers while travelling say you have a 2 sec delay when the car comes to a standstill the delay doubles. also when you do a hill start the car beeps coz your starting to drive with the handbrake on and the thing will beep at ya when your not wareing your seatbelt every 45sec or so.

these things might be in the manual, dont know.

EuroAccord13
18-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Yeah.. I didn't read the manual...

I posted the same topic on the pen and card holder before when I discovered the little things in the car :P.... More to come :D .. I hope LOL...

ECU-MAN
27-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Just found out this morning that when you have the intermittant wipers on and you come to a stop, when you release the brake or hand brake the wipers will cycle once regardsless of the intermittant time as you go to drive off. pretty cool, I only noticed this moring after 3 months.

try it, put your intermittants on and play with your brake pedal. :)

VirIIx
27-09-2004, 12:05 PM
serious?
i never noticed that :s

tho those intermittent wipers have a mind of their own lol, so i just let them be now :p

blueeuro
27-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Correct wipers on intermitent wipe as soon as you release the brake pedal after being stationary at the lights etc. Cool eh !!

Type R Positive
28-09-2004, 11:22 AM
the front seatmiddle console armrest (top lid part) slides forward, about 3". I dont know if this is in the manual, but makes driving and changing gears more comfortable, and lazy too. :p

ECU-MAN
30-09-2004, 12:43 AM
the front seatmiddle console armrest (top lid part) slides forward, about 3". I dont know if this is in the manual, but makes driving and changing gears more comfortable, and lazy too. :p

:thumbsup:

thanks I didnt know this, awsome

VirIIx
30-09-2004, 09:33 AM
I played with that yesterday, man i dunno bout it being comfortable, looked too close to comfort for changing gears hehe

qmjona
05-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Its in the manual, but I dig how you can lower all the windows with the key remote when you come back to the car to unlock it. Good in hot weather to let some fresh air in before you.

Also, I didn't even know about the card + holder under the arm rest lid - thanks, perfect for my fuel cards.

VirIIx
06-10-2004, 12:00 AM
hahaha, the windows down and up is pretty good, especially for the hot weather coming around, wish it would open the sunroof too! you can also use the key as well to open and close the windows when it's in the drivers door, move to the left or right twice and hold.

I'm wondering if the headlights turn off after a certain amount of time after you turn off the car, A few weeks ago i turned my car on, and the headlights came on, and i couldn't remember if i turned them off or not :s but i didn't see them on thats for sure when i walked towards the car - anyone tried?

EuroAccord13
06-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Do you guys also know that it has a safety reverse feature in the windows too? When you tap the window while it's coming up, it goes back down again?

I'm wondering if the headlights turn off after a certain amount of time after you turn off the car, A few weeks ago i turned my car on, and the headlights came on, and i couldn't remember if i turned them off or not :s but i didn't see them on thats for sure when i walked towards the car - anyone tried?

Mmm are u sure u left them on? This could be interesting, I might give it a go later :)

The thing this car lacks is the courtesy headlight feature, Like after switching off the car, you can turn on the headlights to provide light while you walk away in dark places and it turns off itself automatically after 30 seconds.. I have that in my old car...

ECU-MAN
06-10-2004, 09:04 AM
but Its only on the drivers window, if you put your hand in the windows while its going up and obstruct the windows path the window goes down.

Stargazer
07-10-2004, 01:29 PM
The thing this car lacks is the courtesy headlight feature, Like after switching off the car, you can turn on the headlights to provide light while you walk away in dark places and it turns off itself automatically after 30 seconds.. I have that in my old car...

Don't most cars nowadays cut the electronics in the car after a while when it's locked? That seems to be the case with the Fords and Commodores. If that's the case with honda, you've essentially got a courtesy headlight feature in the euro by leaving the light on, ignoring the warning tone, locking the car and walking away.

SeraphimX
07-10-2004, 06:37 PM
does that really work??

Type R Positive
07-10-2004, 07:41 PM
but Its only on the drivers window, if you put your hand in the windows while its going up and obstruct the windows path the window goes down.
*Warning*

Only works with the ignition turned on. I tried it with the key to wind the windows up and nearly cut off my friggin hand.

qmjona
09-10-2004, 09:54 PM
So does anyone know if the headlights will go out after some time if you leave them on?

ECU-MAN
09-10-2004, 10:48 PM
*Warning*

Only works with the ignition turned on. I tried it with the key to wind the windows up and nearly cut off my friggin hand.

oops dint know that, hope you can still shake the snake. I found out its only the drivers side the hard way as well. :)

Type R Positive
09-10-2004, 11:04 PM
The windows stop going up when you release the key luckily.