PDA

View Full Version : suggestions, good aftermarket bodykit companies??

sharky
30-10-2003, 08:55 PM
After collecting a koala at 120km/h I now need a whole new front for my teg. (honda's asking $1500 for a new one haha ha) I went to autobarn here in adelaide and they're totally hopeless! It seems honda's a forgotten brand here in SA, people either drive commies or skylines...anyway if anyone out their can give me some names and numbers of some places that sell kits it would be appreciated. Im looking for a kit that doesnt go overboard with the hard angles and boxy look, something that keeps the naturally good looking contours of the stock kit, like a big mouth and a bit lower, uknow? Cheers

luzinit
30-10-2003, 10:17 PM
hey mate!! which integra do u have tho??
for teh DC2 tegras, i love the stocky style of the mugen kit, tho i cant remember if its a whole bumper or just lip..

but u could try sourcing like a bumper from wreckers or something perhaps??

Phorte
31-10-2003, 05:41 AM
youre not wrong about little honda parts sellers in adelaide!

from what youve mentioned so far i think the mugen kit would be good for you also.

what colour/model teg do you have? maybe ive seen you around.. im sure you wouldve seen mine around.

Teggy-Vtir
31-10-2003, 03:08 PM
the mugen kit is jus an addon for the tegs
i got it on my car

sharky
01-11-2003, 01:30 PM
i have a maroon '95 GSi, ive got silver TSW (gutterscrapers!) "17's on and an exhaust. Whats yours look like Phorte? Im not hard to miss now, look for the teg with a shit load of electrical tape and missing the bottom air dam ha ha ha
The only problem about mugen is that their parts are so expensive! exellent and look trick but very dear on the hip pocket. Ive got a balance of up to $550, inc. painting - $250 a litre

Phorte
01-11-2003, 04:06 PM
hmm i think ive seen yours around.. i'll pm you about mine..

b16a_integra
05-11-2003, 12:46 PM
i can t remember where the site is, (ill try to find it)
but there is a company that has heaps selling for $350

Phorte
05-11-2003, 01:08 PM
just rememebr that you get what you pay for.. so if something is realyl cheap than you have to wonder hwy.. go with a company that other ppl have gone through and see the quality of their kits...

b16a_integra
06-11-2003, 02:17 PM
heres the link for the company i found:

http://www.sinexgroup.biz/index.htm?catalog.htm&1

im pretty sure they're australian.
check it out anywayz.