PDA

View Full Version : ef8 sussy

Bludger
01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi there.

My ef8 has what looks like eyelet type rear lca's(same as dc2r), as opposed to fork type

just wondering if these are stock or they have been changed.?.?.?

If they are stock, are they the same dimensions as the dc2r lca's? I haven't had time to get under both cars to measure both the lca's to make a comparison.

lastly, what would need changing to fit stock dc2r shocks & springs onto my ef8? considering it already has eyelet type rear lca's. does the front need anything? changed to suit?

thanks

Dems
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
rear lca's will need to be changed to suit dc2r sussy, unless you buy ef8 specific shocks. front should bolt up fine.

CRXer
01-07-2008, 08:50 PM
I think u'll need the front forks as well, as the DC2 shocks are thicker at the base than the CRX items

EG5
01-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi there.

My ef8 has what looks like eyelet type rear lca's(same as dc2r), as opposed to fork type

just wondering if these are stock or they have been changed.?.?.?

If they are stock, are they the same dimensions as the dc2r lca's? I haven't had time to get under both cars to measure both the lca's to make a comparison.

lastly, what would need changing to fit stock dc2r shocks & springs onto my ef8? considering it already has eyelet type rear lca's. does the front need anything? changed to suit?

thanks

You need ef8 / ef9 rear LCA to install proper ef8/ef9 suspension

If you want to install dc2r shocks and springs to your ef8 you need:
-DC2R/EG6 rear lca
-EG , EK , DC2 front fork

genkimashi
03-07-2008, 12:39 AM
currently using a hks hipermax pro for dc2 for my ef7... which same as the ef8... eyelet rear lca... u do need to change the front fork to eg/dc as EF r smaller diameter... n the rear should fit fine.... as i'm using the stock ef eyelet 1.....

Cheers

Bludger
03-07-2008, 03:19 AM
You need ef8 / ef9 rear LCA to install proper ef8/ef9 suspension

If you want to install dc2r shocks and springs to your ef8 you need:
-DC2R/EG6 rear lca
-EG , EK , DC2 front fork

currently using a hks hipermax pro for dc2 for my ef7... which same as the ef8... eyelet rear lca... u do need to change the front fork to eg/dc as EF r smaller diameter... n the rear should fit fine.... as i'm using the stock ef eyelet 1.....

Cheers

Top advice guys, thank you very much

Bludger
03-07-2008, 03:20 AM
just leave it as it is. drive your lamboghini instead.you wanted me to rep you????

I did

enjoy the negative one buddy