PDA

View Full Version : Should i get rid of my jazz?

rokkuchan
21-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Hey, just wondering if I should get rid of my jazz?
I want something faster and wanna do it up... I wanna do up the jazz but there's no place in Adelaide that do up jazzes...

any ideas?
look for my car in the vBGarage.

TypeG
21-09-2004, 12:53 AM
lol
man there are heaps of parts for Jazz man
just ask JDMyard to import u from japan
or i may later as well do some import from taiwai or Thai or HK for copies part
you want something fast, turbo yr Jazz then......
i am actually going to buy a Euro but i found Jazz got heaps more parts to mod to i get jazz and now u complain u dun have anything to mod?
lol

FB008
21-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Import stuff, then get someone else to help put in the stuff. Preferably someone who's worked with hondas before... Pay them to put it in otherwise do some research and hopefully it won't be too hard to do it yourself.

By the way, just looked at your car and I reckon those alloys are way too big for the car, don't like it :p But that's my opinion though...

Good luck doing up your Jazz :thumbsup:

Jus-10
21-09-2004, 01:54 PM
15s too big for a Jazz???

The VTi-S comes with 15s as standard.....anyway.

Um I don't think there is anyone in Australia that will "do up jazzes".

If you want to be like everyone else and have the option of heaps of generic easy mods, get a Nissan or a Ford or a Commanwhore.

If you can't do up a Jazz, then you're going to have problems doing up anything else. The only difference with the Jazz is that you might have to wait abit longer for parts to arrive from Japan...

supatt
25-09-2004, 04:25 PM
rokkuchan, where abouts are you in adelaide...im in adelaide too..=)...did you do your wheels buy yourself?....

A'PEXi
25-09-2004, 06:47 PM
no offence, even if you have done up the jazz with a few mods, it will run better, but don't expect anything *BIG* in terms of power as it is a 1.3/1.5 yes?.... depends how fast your 'faster' is....

dark138
25-09-2004, 07:00 PM
yeah i agree with A'PEXi

i own a Jazz myself, the most you can squeeze outta that car is maybe another 40hp? and thats already spending alot of money on it. In terms of moding, i would probaly go for interior - exterior looks.
I reckon the interior of the jazz is probaly the best out there for its category and price. thats my 2 cents

TypeG
25-09-2004, 07:25 PM
i agree dark138
or go turbo...
lol

dark138
25-09-2004, 09:43 PM
turbo?

man insurance will be expensive
i m under 25 and still on Ps

TypeG
25-09-2004, 10:01 PM
i love my car, i mod my car and i dun care expensive insurance coz i am in rating 1
lol

dark138
25-09-2004, 10:59 PM
you're rich i m not :)P

Catcha
26-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Hey, just wondering if I should get rid of my jazz?
I want something faster and wanna do it up... I wanna do up the jazz but there's no place in Adelaide that do up jazzes...

any ideas?
look for my car in the vBGarage.

Go buy a wrx :D

wyl03
27-09-2004, 10:50 AM
15s too big for a Jazz???

The VTi-S comes with 15s as standard.....anyway.

his VTI-S has 18s on it :D
check out the VBGarage pics.

Jus-10
27-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Whoops, wrong person....

rokkuchan
01-10-2004, 05:12 AM
Hey guys, sorry, haven't checked this forum for awhile...

Well I was considering a WRX STi MY01 Model... second hand... but I don't have that cash... dammit... I took a test drive on it, the exhaust tune was SOO SWEET, it had STi All the way exhaust system, and feeling the G-Force from 1st gear kick was incredible!!!

But gotta stop dreaming now... So about this Turbo kit for jazz? How do I actually acquire it and get it installed in Adelaide? I don't really like relying on self importing, I don't trust the system unless a shop does it. Just a garantee thing.

BTW, I've sold my 18" mags, gone back to the honda -enkei made original VTi-S 15" mags... they're so much lighter. The 18" was too heavy and reduced the power - weight ratio.

Anyway, I just want TURBO since I drove that WRX sti...

Catcha
02-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Hey guys, sorry, haven't checked this forum for awhile...

Well I was considering a WRX STi MY01 Model... second hand... but I don't have that cash... dammit... I took a test drive on it, the exhaust tune was SOO SWEET, it had STi All the way exhaust system, and feeling the G-Force from 1st gear kick was incredible!!!

But gotta stop dreaming now... So about this Turbo kit for jazz? How do I actually acquire it and get it installed in Adelaide? I don't really like relying on self importing, I don't trust the system unless a shop does it. Just a garantee thing.

BTW, I've sold my 18" mags, gone back to the honda -enkei made original VTi-S 15" mags... they're so much lighter. The 18" was too heavy and reduced the power - weight ratio.

Anyway, I just want TURBO since I drove that WRX sti...

Whats the point in getting a turbo installed when you can't even beat a standard WRX out of the factory, to me that is just wasting money...

McChook
02-10-2004, 12:21 AM
Drop a K20a in and shut the **** up
Its a goddamn Jazz, not a bloody sleeper, not at all buil to be a hero car - if you vought it thinking it would be, you're a dumbass

dark138
02-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Catcha McChook i can't agree more...

For god sake its a city car not a performance car.
its a 1.5L SOHC vtec and the car weights about 1.04 (vti)Tonnes stock out of the factory (1.045 vti-s).

Mugen's Dynamite was great, but you guys have idea how much was spent in that car? approzimately about HK$600,000 (AUS$110,000) at modding ONLY. And that figure was excluding the all the labour that was put it. Try gettin your local mechanic to put in a K20A for your Jazz.

All the money thats put into modding the dynamite you can prob buy a 1st hand DC5, S-15s, WRXs, R34s and give it some modest mods.

spoon fit
02-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Catcha McChook i can't agree more...

For god sake its a city car not a performance car.
its a 1.5L SOHC vtec and the car weights about 1.04 (vti)Tonnes stock out of the factory (1.045 vti-s).

Mugen's Dynamite was great, but you guys have idea how much was spent in that car? approzimately about HK$600,000 (AUS$110,000) at modding ONLY. And that figure was excluding the all the labour that was put it. Try gettin your local mechanic to put in a K20A for your Jazz.

All the money thats put into modding the dynamite you can prob buy a 1st hand DC5, S-15s, WRXs, R34s and give it some modest mods.

ppls only think juz drop K20A, never think how much for the labour and everything.

Catcha
02-10-2004, 02:29 AM
It's funny how people like to mod cars that are not designed to be fast...... Even a commodore would outrun ya

rokkuchan
02-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Just want better torque ppls... geez...

rokkuchan
02-10-2004, 09:47 PM
BTW, does anyone know what the mags on the Fit Dynamite is?? They look really nice and I want them.

Catcha
02-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Just want better torque ppls... geez...

It's a well known fact that hondas aren't renowned for torque, but a screaming Vtec at 7000rpm, think you have just wasted 25g on a jazz. should have used to it buy a second hand import

TypeG
02-10-2004, 10:32 PM
i sure yr 7000rpm scream is not from yr vtec
lol

Catcha
03-10-2004, 02:22 AM
i sure yr 7000rpm scream is not from yr vtec
lol

Still i'm sure you and everyone else knows what i mean :D