PDA

View Full Version : [CU2] Dealer tint and protection question

eur001
12-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi all, As the title indicate, i am a new member just joined recently. I hv been reading the comments on Euro in this forum for months. I finally made up my mind....i will get my new Euro 09 in Aug!! Cant wait!!
I need some suggestion from those Euro members who lives in Perth. I want to know where can i get a job window tint job and price in Perth, preferbly north. The dealer quoted me 599AUD, before discount(if there is any). They also offer me those leather care protection, rust protection...etc. Really not sure what is important and whether these can be done outside at a better price...
1 last question, which colour nicer: white ot grey?
Thank you very much...:wave:

eur001
12-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry guys, just 1 more question.... how would you rate the new Euro overall(very good, good, ok, bad, very bad)? Just not sure whether i made the right decision to buy 1. :o

aaronng
12-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Merged your thread and changed the title. Next time, keep your posts in 1 thread. Also, please word your title clearly with [CU2] in it as you have the new Euro, otherwise few people will read your thread.

panda[cRx]
12-07-2008, 08:45 PM
lol @ $599 for tint. YES you can do a better price

eur001
12-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Merged your thread and changed the title. Next time, keep your posts in 1 thread. Also, please word your title clearly with [CU2] in it as you have the new Euro, otherwise few people will read your thread.

Gotya... Thanks!!
What is CU2??

aaronng
12-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Gotya... Thanks!!
What is CU2??
It is the model number for the Euro.
CU2 = 2009 Euro
CL9 = 2003-2008 Euro

This is how we tell them apart.

Zimp13
12-07-2008, 09:01 PM
i got the dealer 2 tint cos if there is any rattle on the door trim i can claim from them... plus the price for a good quality tint is not much different from dealer tint from ming tint....

Philip Lee
13-07-2008, 02:55 PM
usually you don't need to take off the door trim for tints.

if you know some good mobile tinting people, they can be real cheap. dealers use these people anyway.

Pumped
13-07-2008, 03:35 PM
I wouldnt go with the Dealer for tinting, it can be had for half price at most elsewhere and if you go to a good tinter they will warrant their work and even replace tints in the result of scratches etc caused by them.

i wouldnt bother with protection either, its expensive and not needed.
Better off spending the money on good cleaning products and learning yourself how to keep the car in as new condition :)

good luck on the new purchase, very nice cars :)

eur001
13-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I wouldnt go with the Dealer for tinting, it can be had for half price at most elsewhere and if you go to a good tinter they will warrant their work and even replace tints in the result of scratches etc caused by them.

i wouldnt bother with protection either, its expensive and not needed.
Better off spending the money on good cleaning products and learning yourself how to keep the car in as new condition :)

good luck on the new purchase, very nice cars :)

IC... Thanks mate!:thumbsup:

Type R Positive
13-07-2008, 07:12 PM
As Pumped said, I wouldn't get any of that crap through the dealers.
Electronic rust protection is a crock. Just use a good leather conditioner every once in a while, and you won't go wrong.
Tints cost around $200 - $300, I will be looking to get my car done next weekend in Perth, I'll let you know how I go.

eg_08_wa
13-07-2008, 08:39 PM
you can get tinting done from as cheap as $200 in perth, either SOR or NOR depending on where you live.
out of all the after market care the dealer offer's you...the only one thats really worth it is the dash protection and the fabric. everything else is just wasting your money.

Type R Positive
13-07-2008, 10:04 PM
out of all the after market care the dealer offer's you...the only one thats really worth it is the dash protection and the fabric. everything else is just wasting your money.You can buy scotchguard in a can at woolies. ;)

rambohung
13-07-2008, 11:11 PM
How much is paint protection? The Honda paint is so thin, I hate bird droppings!!!

eur001
13-07-2008, 11:44 PM
How much is paint protection? The Honda paint is so thin, I hate bird droppings!!!

They asked for $799

eur001
13-07-2008, 11:46 PM
As Pumped said, I wouldn't get any of that crap through the dealers.
Electronic rust protection is a crock. Just use a good leather conditioner every once in a while, and you won't go wrong.
Tints cost around $200 - $300, I will be looking to get my car done next weekend in Perth, I'll let you know how I go.

Any recommendation on leather conditioner??

aaronng
14-07-2008, 12:02 AM

Paint protection does not protect against bird droppings. You still have to wash it off straight away or it will eat through the paint. Paint protection protects against paint fading.

aaronng
14-07-2008, 12:03 AM

Zaino Z9. Buy it online.

tron07
14-07-2008, 10:17 AM
You can buy scotchguard in a can at woolies. ;)

scotchguard eh?? I am going to get a few cans to coat my new bed, sofa and my car seats with em :thumbsup:

tanalasta
14-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Paid $300 for dealer-tint at Burswood - they just outsource to Tint-A-Car Osborne Park.

Negotiate!

tony1234
14-07-2008, 11:38 AM
They asked for $799
LOL at $799 for paint protection!!!They've got to be kidding.:eek:

Type R Positive
14-07-2008, 12:08 PM

Zaino Z9. Buy it online.
I just use meguiars or armor all leather conditioner on my Prado.

You just have to use something to stop it from drying out. The meguiars leaves a more natural feel to the leather, where as the armor all is a more slippery finish. They are all cheap and can pick them up from supercheap or k-mart. Just have to try a few out and see what you like. Just like car wax....

Type R Positive
14-07-2008, 12:13 PM
scotchguard eh?? I am going to get a few cans to coat my new bed, sofa and my car seats with em :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'm suprised about how many people don't know this....
It is the same crap in a can. I do my car interiors as well as all my household crap.

Harvey Norman wanted to charge me $150 for scotch guard when I got my lounge room set. Even the chick behind the counter told me about the stuff from woolies. For $5, you can't go wrong! :)

Type R Positive
14-07-2008, 12:14 PM

They asked for $799
Then they charge you $100 a year just to inspect it. If you don't, no warranty.

tarik
14-07-2008, 12:40 PM

A regular hand skin lotion will do very nicely. It's also great for your leather shoes etc.

Type R Positive
14-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Paid $300 for dealer-tint at Burswood - they just outsource to Tint-A-Car Osborne Park.

Negotiate!
Cost price!

Im going to get mine done at either Tintacar Morley or Sungard Morley. Both $295.

What do you guys think, 20% or 35%?

eur001
14-07-2008, 08:03 PM

Negotiate!

Good quality film?
Thanks for the suggestion.:thumbsup:

PNR888
15-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Paint protection is not really necassary unless you live in a very harsh climate condition (eg dessert or bayside) and want your car bling 24/7 without washing it too often.
I would rather spend that $799 on car detailers when you about to sell the car.

As for window tinting, if you have spare time to take the car to other place, it definitely will be cheaper. (cut the middle man/ car sales fee). But if you work 6 days a week and can't afford to take a day off work to just get window tinting done, then get it done thru the dealer and if any rattle noise on door panel later, you can get it fixed at the dealer while servicing the car there (free Loan car too).

tim-e
16-07-2008, 03:43 PM
A regular hand skin lotion will do very nicely. It's also great for your leather shoes etc.Or Dubbin paste. http://www.themixingbowl.org/image/smilies/tongue.gif

As for bird droppings... I'm glad I have a garage! There is a flock of lorikeets that hang around my place for most of the day.

Crapdaz
16-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Or Dubbin paste. http://www.themixingbowl.org/image/smilies/tongue.gif

As for bird droppings... I'm glad I have a garage! There is a flock of lorikeets that hang around my place for most of the day.
now all you need is a bb gun and go bird hunting. joking

eg_08_wa
17-07-2008, 01:08 AM
35% is legal allowance...anything less is considered illegal. so if u dun mind retinting and paying $80 to go to the pits, den by all means go for it.
looks sick though cuz 35% is sfa in terms of darkness

Type R Positive
19-07-2008, 06:34 PM
35% is legal allowance...anything less is considered illegal. so if u dun mind retinting and paying $80 to go to the pits, den by all means go for it.
looks sick though cuz 35% is sfa in terms of darkness
I got legal 35% yesterday, midnight express from tintacar. Looks HEAPS better!
Im not too happy with the rear window, as they left a big piece out of the bottom for the brake light. It wouldn't be so bad, but the rear parcel shelf is cream colour and looks shite. I'l post pics tomorrow. I don't know the laws on rear brake light, but I have noticed heaps of cars that are the same as mine - missing the tint infront of the light.

On a side note, I still would have loved to get 20%. 35% isn't dark enough!!!
At least im legal.

swork
19-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Im not too happy with the rear window, as they left a big piece out of the bottom for the brake light. It wouldn't be so bad, but the rear parcel shelf is cream colour and looks shite. I'l post pics tomorrow. I don't know the laws on rear brake light, but I have noticed heaps of cars that are the same as mine - missing the tint infront of the light.

At least im legal.

mate,

i got mine tinted at the dealer and they used solartint, they also left the bottom section under the brake light untinted. i agree it looks a bit silly with the cream coloured tray!

u4ria
01-08-2008, 12:17 PM
how much u paid for it mate??

At least im legal.

Type R Positive
01-08-2008, 04:50 PM
$300. Tintacar got $100 off that midnight express stuff at the moment.
That Bolle' tint was $550 or something like that, and looked quite shit actually.
I'll post pics, when ever I get access to the car! The missus takes it to work!

I would have got a mobile tint dude to do it cheaper, but I live in the country and got it done when I went to Perth.

u4ria, do you have CU2? If you do, pull the parcel tray out yourself before you get it tinted......

pesad42
01-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi all, As the title indicate, i am a new member just joined recently. I hv been reading the comments on Euro in this forum for months. I finally made up my mind....i will get my new Euro 09 in Aug!! Cant wait!!
I need some suggestion from those Euro members who lives in Perth. I want to know where can i get a job window tint job and price in Perth, preferbly north. The dealer quoted me 599AUD, before discount(if there is any). They also offer me those leather care protection, rust protection...etc. Really not sure what is important and whether these can be done outside at a better price...
1 last question, which colour nicer: white ot grey?
Thank you very much...:wave:

i payed only $1100 for everything from the northern suburbs dealer ship so its cheap to get the full package than a single one send me a pm ill tell u how

BiLL|z0r
01-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I paid $800 for 20% tint, fabric protection, top paint protection and rust protection on my Jazz a couple weeks ago. Can't say where though as it was a special deal ;)

eur001
02-08-2008, 01:15 AM
I paid $800 for 20% tint, vinyl protection, top paint protection and rust protection on my Jazz a couple weeks ago. Can't say where though as it was a special deal ;)

Is it really important to have all the protection package?

eur001
02-08-2008, 01:17 AM
i payed only $1100 for everything from the northern suburbs dealer ship so its cheap to get the full package than a single one send me a pm ill tell u how

What tint you go for?? i am thinking security film...which cost around 900. Feel expensive!

BiLL|z0r
02-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Is it really important to have all the protection package?

I only got all that because he did the rust protection for free. I got the paint protection as it does make washing the car and getting dropping and sap off easier. I got the interior protection as I have 2 boys and use it to carry stuff so wanna make the seats easier to clean.
I would never buy if from a dealer though as they have too much mark up. All this from a dealer was $2000.

tony1234
02-08-2008, 08:38 AM
What tint you go for?? i am thinking security film...which cost around 900. Feel expensive!
$900:eek: they must be on drugs.

eur001
02-08-2008, 08:33 PM
$900:eek: they must be on drugs.

exactly!!! like a hungry croc....:confused:
But the tint is good

eur001
03-08-2008, 02:44 PM
$300. Tintacar got $100 off that midnight express stuff at the moment.
That Bolle' tint was $550 or something like that, and looked quite shit actually.
I'll post pics, when ever I get access to the car! The missus takes it to work!

I would have got a mobile tint dude to do it cheaper, but I live in the country and got it done when I went to Perth.

u4ria, do you have CU2? If you do, pull the parcel tray out yourself before you get it tinted......

Why must pull out the tray?
Hows the finish at tintacar? nice work? Also, do they give you any warranty?
My only concern is the workmenship. Going to dealer can get rid of this worry as i can go back to them if any defects, but its fxxxing expensive. Will get my car soon...struggling with decision. Help!

Type R Positive
04-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Why must pull out the tray?
Hows the finish at tintacar? nice work? Also, do they give you any warranty?
My only concern is the workmenship. Going to dealer can get rid of this worry as i can go back to them if any defects, but its fxxxing expensive. Will get my car soon...struggling with decision. Help!
Tintacar is good work (as that is their business) but lazy. I went to Morley. Sunguard Morley said they could do 20%.
If you don't remove the tray (or tell them to do it, as I neglected to do) they just cut around the rear stop light and it looks real 1/2 assed, because of the cream parcel shelf. I'll post pics of mine to show you guys.

Yeah, they give warranty. I think the tint I got was 10 years or 15 years. something like that. I wont have my car for that long! LOL!

Type R Positive
04-08-2008, 03:02 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/NT450/My%20CU2%20Accord%20Euro/rear-tint.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/NT450/My%20CU2%20Accord%20Euro/Rear.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/NT450/My%20CU2%20Accord%20Euro/right-tint.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/NT450/My%20CU2%20Accord%20Euro/My-CU2-Euro-1.jpg

eur001
04-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Tintacar is good work (as that is their business) but lazy. I went to Morley. Sunguard Morley said they could do 20%.
If you don't remove the tray (or tell them to do it, as I neglected to do) they just cut around the rear stop light and it looks real 1/2 assed, because of the cream parcel shelf. I'll post pics of mine to show you guys.

Yeah, they give warranty. I think the tint I got was 10 years or 15 years. something like that. I wont have my car for that long! LOL!

Thanks for the info.

eur001
04-08-2008, 11:58 PM

Lazy?? what you mean?
It certainly doesnt look nice with the part that they didnt tint. However, is it legal to tint where the light is?
Most likely i will go Tint a car in osbone park.

Bobjones
05-08-2008, 12:57 PM
I am sorry but that looks crap. I will be calling Tint-a-Car today to see if they will tint the whole thing.

Also as for fabric protection and paint protection this is a load of SHIT.

If you have fabric seats, go and buy some Fabric Guard or whatever at $12 a can and use that as it will be better than whatever the dealer uses.

Also buy some decent detailing gear and maintain the car and it will have better resale and look better than one with paint protection. Why do I know, well in my "spare" time I detail cars, if you look at Fast Fours this month, the cover car is what I detailed, see the thanks section for confirmation.

Also good detailing products exclude anything from Armour All...PERIOD.

EDIT: Called Tint-a-Car and the cut out has to be done for legal reasons. Additionally, the Midnight Express currently has $100 off and can be done in Brisbane for $295. Also I am thinking of pulling said parcell shelf out then and having it painted black....

Type R Positive
05-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Lazy?? what you mean?
It certainly doesnt look nice with the part that they didnt tint. However, is it legal to tint where the light is?
Most likely i will go Tint a car in osbone park.
Yes, it is legal to tint the part they missed out. The WA law say you just have to be able to see the brake light from 30m.

I asked tintacar about it, and they said they were told not to touch the parcel shelf. Something about airbags.

Osbourne Park will do the same as the job as they did to my car.

Type R Positive
05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I am sorry but that looks crap. I will be calling Tint-a-Car today to see if they will tint the whole thing.
Yeah, crappo. Not happy.
I thought I could pull the parcel tray out myself, and colour it black, but If I went to that effort, I may as well get them to tint the missing part.

Also as for fabric protection and paint protection this is a load of SHIT.

If you have fabric seats, go and buy some Fabric Guard or whatever at $12 a can and use that as it will be better than whatever the dealer uses. Yep, scotch guard in a can from Woolies! ;)

Also buy some decent detailing gear and maintain the car and it will have better resale and look better than one with paint protection. Why do I know, well in my "spare" time I detail cars, if you look at Fast Fours this month, the cover car is what I detailed, see the thanks section for confirmation.You did that Evo? NICE!!!!!

Also good detailing products exclude anything from Armour All...PERIOD.Come on..... armorall does a fantastic job on the dash of the work ute! :p
I don't use it on my cars though...

EDIT: Called Tint-a-Car and the cut out has to be done for legal reasons. Additionally, the Midnight Express currently has $100 off and can be done in Brisbane for $295. Also I am thinking of pulling said parcell shelf out then and having it painted black....
Yeah, I don't think it is legal reasons. I was thinking about doing the black thing (like it SHOULD have come from factory), but the plastic pieces are a concern. Any easy way of colouring plastics so it won't peel and look like shit?

Bobjones
05-08-2008, 02:58 PM
OK Update, got onto another tint place and confirmed he WILL tint the whole rear window and it is LEGAL to do so. Its an ancillary light and thus not complusory to be viewed from a distance. According to him (and I have used him before and is a straight shooter) the dealers send cars to a certain place and to cut time they miss that bit out...when you can get a whole car done for $295, it amazes me how dealers can charge $510 for the privelege of driving your car.

Type R, yes Mark Rayner is a good friend, also I do the orange Evo 8 MR that was on the cover a couple months back. In fact is my business partners car, well I am his bitch so to speak. I am usually the guy getting dirty at track days fixing stuff on it, but when it has 380+awkw you kinda expect that...lol

I will post a link to my Evo Oz thread soon as its got my bosses wife Euro in the thread (which is the same as mine...lol)

eur001
05-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Yes, it is legal to tint the part they missed out. The WA law say you just have to be able to see the brake light from 30m.

I asked tintacar about it, and they said they were told not to touch the parcel shelf. Something about airbags.

Osbourne Park will do the same as the job as they did to my car.

Went to Osbourne park today and the boss said it can be done. They did a few new Euro so far and they removed the parcel to tint the whole thing.
Now i am not sure whether to do the whole thing.

Crapdaz
05-08-2008, 06:21 PM
DO IT, not worth missing bits here and there and waste your time.

REMEMBER time is money.

Type R Positive
05-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Went to Osbourne park today and the boss said it can be done. They did a few new Euro so far and they removed the parcel to tint the whole thing.
Now i am not sure whether to do the whole thing.
Yeah, get the whole thing done....
I am going to go and see Morley next time im in Perth. ;)

tritty
06-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I got mine tinted when I bought the car (Ming Tint) and the whole window has been done................. Man that cut out looks ugly, I would demand they re-do it.

As for the cream parcel shelf, i really don't tend to notice it with the tinted windows.

eur001
07-08-2008, 10:04 PM
I got mine tinted when I bought the car (Ming Tint) and the whole window has been done................. Man that cut out looks ugly, I would demand they re-do it.

As for the cream parcel shelf, i really don't tend to notice it with the tinted windows.

So i guess it can be done(pull out the parcel and tint the whole window) easily.
Thanks for your feedback...at least i dont have to worry about it now(the airbag issue).

Bobjones
08-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I have been told that they do not need to remove the parcel shelf as the light and surround does NOT touch the window and that the tinter should have sufficient tools to be able to get any water out from that section of the window!!

ms700
09-08-2008, 11:26 AM
I have been told that they do not need to remove the parcel shelf as the light and surround does NOT touch the window and that the tinter should have sufficient tools to be able to get any water out from that section of the window!!

Here's hoping the tiner can actually be bothered using the tools to do it properly!

Its much easier to cut it out with a razor blade, than to use the correct tools and do it right the first time........

Type R Positive
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
There is stuff all room???

Crapdaz
09-08-2008, 11:55 PM

i think that's a load of croc.

removing the parcel shelf is easier and can get the job done more efficiently then trying to find a tool that can slip into that gap.

btw the tinter that did my euro today said the CU2 he did yesterday was a bitch just cause of the parcel shelf design where the light is situated.

Joystick
03-04-2009, 02:02 PM
AH HA!

Just bookde my car in for a tinting job and was advised they can't tint down the break light and cut around it.

Anyone know of another tinter in ACT that will do the full window? Because Solar Tint will just cut around. :(

m3ntAL_l2
03-04-2009, 02:04 PM
such waste of money... dealer tint $600 paint $400......... lifetime warrenty thor

Joystick
03-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Just found a tinter that will do the full rear window but $290 for their std tint and $550 for the premium tint, ouch!

Although they said they would tint the whole rear window, they said it's illegal. From what's been discussed on this topic it seems it's prefectly legal to do so. Basically said if i get defect too bad.

primetimex
04-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Although they said they would tint the whole rear window, they said it's illegal. From what's been discussed on this topic it seems it's prefectly legal to do so. Basically said if i get defect too bad.

Seen a LOT of cars here in Perth including the previous Euro CL9 with rear brake lights on the rear windscreen and the tint was full nothing was left out.

Come to think of it my previous 2003 Euro also had full rear windscreen tint.

denot
05-04-2009, 12:15 AM
check the tint on civic FD, all cover the middle brake light.

primetimex
24-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Had my 09 Euro tinted - including the middle brake light. In Perth now I have actually seen new and newish Honda vehicles (Euro and Civic) which does not have their middle brake light tinted which looks real bad - half done tint job.

Asked tinter (Tint-A-Car) about this and the reason apparently was that dealer tinted cars have the middle brake light omitted as it'd take quite considerable time to remove the rear parcel shelf (for the Euro) due to the no. of clips involved and there's a good chance of these clips breaking = more cost to dealer ... so there u go.

I think this is a really disappointing result for dealer tint - over the many years I have always expected the full rear windshield to be tinted no exceptions, ifs and buts.

I have got mine tinted with security film on the door windows and standard non-metallic bolle tint on the rear windshield due to satnav antennae. All darkest legal 35% here in WA.

kevinw
25-04-2009, 09:10 AM
I got my window tinting + extra paint protection for $1000 from the dealer (Sydney). I am sure you can bargain down a lot more.

tryme
28-04-2009, 07:20 PM
could someone explain to me how to remove the rear parcel shelf on the cu2 as i wanna remove it before i go get it tinted.

cheers.

bIpman
28-04-2009, 10:39 PM
I got my window tinting + extra paint protection for $1000 from the dealer (Sydney). I am sure you can bargain down a lot more.

Oh man that is quite expensive. When I bought my car last year I got my tinting thrown in with the car and got the paint protection with some other protection for $400.

Tinter
04-05-2009, 06:09 PM
The current accord Euro has no felt on the door rubber that makes up part of the top of the inside of the door trim...it can scratch even through the film's scratch resistant coating.

New car dealers will either get their contractor to "felt up" the rubber with a stick-on addition which isn't brilliant or I've seen installers at dealerships bend the whole internal frame quite viciously outwards so that the film doesn't touch the rubber as it goes up and down.

I wouldn't do it IMO.
Rob
www.cartint.net.au

Joystick
04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Got my tinting done today, will post some pics tomorrow. The guy did a great job imo and removed/replaced the rear parcel shelf to tint the rear window.

Tint is called black pearl.

Highly recommend the guy at Solar Tint in Phillip ACT.

bbell
06-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Got my tinting done today, will post some pics tomorrow. The guy did a great job imo and removed/replaced the rear parcel shelf to tint the rear window.

Tint is called black pearl.

Highly recommend the guy at Solar Tint in Phillip ACT.

While paint protection is expensive, i have the Ming product called 5th dimension on my Euro and i tell you what the Shine and depth of colour is
great.

orion76
05-09-2009, 07:05 PM
which of the two : Tint a car or Tint Professor has the darkest tint available?

jimlee008
06-09-2009, 01:59 AM
I just got mine done at Tint-a-car $340 Cash... Mid-Night express. I told them to make sure the Brake light get tinted ( $295 without).. and they did :D. if u like nice dark one.. 20% max. I seen my friend one done it.. but not dark enough to get pull over. 15%will sure get u notice.

Stay cool....

Type R Positive
06-09-2009, 05:35 AM
which of the two : Tint a car or Tint Professor has the darkest tint available?
How dark do you want to go? Legal?

orion76
06-09-2009, 04:33 PM
I thought that both tint a car and tint professor could only go as far as 35%?

Type R Positive
06-09-2009, 07:42 PM
most tint places even got 5%.....

Tinter
06-09-2009, 08:49 PM
I thought that both tint a car and tint professor could only go as far as 35%?

Correct to be legal including my company and I've been tining for 35 years.:thumbsup:

jimlee008
07-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Depends if u are using for Show demo or every day use..

Everyday use 35% to stay legal.

Cool look and still see at night 20-15% but illegal.

Ultra Cool 5% but can't see at night. for show only :D

adz14
09-09-2009, 08:00 AM
If anyone wants tint done in brisbane/ipswich area, my mate is a professional window tinter who does cash jobs on the weekends (fully guaranteed/warranted).

He did my euro, and the 3 cars I have owned before, aswell as all my friends/family etc. Will be less than 200 for any tint you want, using top quality suntek films from the USA.

Just PM for his details.