PDA

View Full Version : (CL9) Stereo

Adrian Euro
17-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Hi has anyone had the problem that the radio starts changing between am fm and cd. With out you even pressing the required buttons the radio will switch bewtween the three. It will do this constantly and wont stay on the one option being cd. has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

curik
17-07-2008, 11:31 PM
nope, my stereo is always fine. Maybe you should check that no buttons are jammed. And if it still doesn't solve the problem, I'd suggest taking the car to a dealer for checkup

aaronng
17-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Sounds like the mode button on your steering control has jammed.

Crapdaz
18-07-2008, 06:57 AM
My thoughts were the same as aaron.

tony1234
18-07-2008, 09:20 AM
What year is your car?If it's under warranty book it in to get looked at.

jwesterway
18-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Do you have one of the iPod interfaces that plugs into the cd changer input?

I have one and if i leave my iPod connected all the time when i turn the car on and the radio come on it changes to the CDC (iPod) after about 15-20s and starts playing the iPod. Its a pain cause i have to always press mode to go back to the radio.

My interface is this one:
http://mp3yourcar.com.au/?webpage=product_details&prewebpage=formsearch&number=21145neo&make=Honda&year=2007&category=iPod%20Interface&model=Accord%20Euro

I have found the only way to stop it is to disconnect the iPod when you turn off the car, the iPod stays on all the time otherwise and it is simply resuming from where it left off last time..

But if you dont have the same as me i think the others are right, check the buttons, maybe use compressed air blower to clear any crap that might be jamming it? else take it to the dealer and they will sort it out for you.