PDA

View Full Version : Jazzled Up...

jaydenn
22-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey fellow Ozhonder's

I was going to get myself a DC2 or EM1 but decided to buy my younger sister a Jazz in Sept instead :)

Wanted to know if they had lip kits? and could anyone who owns a lip kit'd Jazz post them up?

also how do u differentiate between the models (i.e GD1, GD2, GD3?)

Learning process just began for the Jazz.

sassy_fit_vtit
22-07-2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18423

GD1 - 1.3/1.4L 2 wheel drive (we get this as the GLi)
GD2 - 1.3/1.4L 4 wheel drive
GD3 - 1.5L 2 wheel drive (we get this as the VTi and VTi-S)
GD4 - 1.5L 4 wheel drive.

jaydenn
22-07-2008, 01:53 PM
thanx sassy_fit

GD4 - 4 WD? damm is that a overseas model?

I've scanned thru that link before i posted here, so i kinda know a fair bit.

I saw that the jazz GD3's all have rear drum brakes, that aint good...

do you know much about lip kits?

BiLL|z0r
22-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I was going to get myself a DC2 or EM1 but decided to buy my younger sister a Jazz in Sept instead :)

Wanted to know if they had lip kits? and could anyone who owns a lip kit'd Jazz post them up?

There is the OEM lip kit thats on the VTi-S and mugen kit.

If you're looking at buying a GD3 in Sept you might have to get the new model as it'll be out by then and stocks of the current model is extremely low with basically black and purple the only to choose from. I was looking for a new model and no dealers I called had any in any colours I wanted (white or silver) and they can't order any more as Honda has run out.

jaydenn
23-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Billz...

It will be a 2nd hand GD, as it is her first car i wont be spending 20k+ on her I will do that for myself haha.

I want to know about the mugen lip kit! tell me more, where can i find it in SYD or MELB do you know?

Joe kickarse
23-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Have a look around at the Traders section

BiLL|z0r
23-07-2008, 11:34 AM
I just got a 2nd hand VTi and found it on carpoint.com.au. That and carsales.com.au seem to have a few. They are getting high prices atm though due to high fuel costs and such a great quality small car.