PDA

View Full Version : 4thGen 89 ED Civic Hatch resurrection.. pls help

rocky_b
24-09-2004, 11:03 AM
hey ppls. :wave:

i've still got my 4th Gen. 89 Civic Hatch at the back of my house. :o
thing is its almost dead. ahaha :D not really. jus needs a lil TLC. after being left unregd since May04.

(it was my 1st car. :p den switchd to IntegraTypeR. den that freakn got killed by a friend.hahah now i got an EM1 Civic Coupe. :thumbsup: )

definately needed... :o
needs new Water Pump. how much? & wher can i get parts?
need new Master Brake Cylinder. how much? wher?

maybes :o
may need new 4Speed auto g/box :confused:
and AC Compressor..
re-spray.

i already did so much to the car. its done jus under 200k-kms
its got a full sound system. - kenwood h/u. round speakers. 6x9s. 10"sub
alarm w/ tilt sensor.
2"catback exhaus w/ xforce 3"muffler
17"white C5s - Tempe Tyres. (dat i really wanna sell..) hahh
and wait for it....
A 10kw TypeR sticker and A BLACK 100kw bonnet. hahaha..
sorree i was a ricer.. :rolleyes:

i jus wana get it back on the road... pls help mee...

i was also told "blue slip & pink slips" how much are they?

thanks heaps guys!!

VTEChnique
24-09-2004, 01:08 PM
buy my SOHC VTEC for it HAAHH hahahaa

ECU-MAN
24-09-2004, 09:10 PM
if your on a budget, get a genuine Honda master cylinder overhaul kit, as long as the bore of your master cylinder is ok it should do the trick $60 - $80, as for your water pump, you can get a non genuine one for $50 ( motor Traders ) or so or a genuine one for $150+. you might want do change the timing belt as well. another $40. the AC compressor can hurt your pocket and if the 4 speed is rooted it will rape your pocket. most recon compressors go for over $700 so go to a wrecker. what are the symptoms of the auto tranny. you might get away with changing the tranny fluid. make sure you use genuine tranny fluid. can you describe the colour of the fluid to me as well. also fluid level is important. if the tranny is rooted then your best getting a recon or 2nd hand for pricing as that will be most accurate, repair cost could be anything.

rocky_b
25-09-2004, 12:31 AM
shiet.. i'll chek it all out the next few weeks.. hehe shiet. looks like a lotta cash.. damit.. i'll let ya'll kno wassup by the end of the weekend

rocky_b
30-09-2004, 10:52 AM
shiet. i couldnt be F*kd fixin the bastard now. deciding to sell the bitch. cost too much to fix... hahah looks like im gonna chop the kent up!... haha! :D
its still got gud MonroeGT gas shocks. daymm.. front only. haha
so it looks like its goin to the pitts.. or sum lucky ass kent! for $1000on the tradingpost
but im gonna steal the rims and the alarm.. hehe :D for meeee :P

kwayzivietnamese
30-09-2004, 01:05 PM
ill buy sum parts off ya buddy..

Rowie
30-09-2004, 01:08 PM
If you have the rear parcel shelf, I bags first dibs on that!

Mr. Focus
30-09-2004, 02:02 PM
wheels. got pics???? i'm lookin for either white or black