PDA

View Full Version : Civic Limited Edition

7th Gen
01-11-2003, 11:35 PM
the current advertising has a 7th Gen sedan with spoiler, foglights, rego and CTP - interesting (as well as a 'Limited Edition' sticker on the back - woohoo)

this was at the sydney motor show for those of you who went. this is made in thailand as opposed to mine which is made in japan! mechanically the same, cosmetic differences incl. taillights (better than mine), front grill and bumper, a bit more chrome here and there esp. on the window surround, and the interior fabric seems a bit different

can anyone get a better price on the spoiler than the rip off price the parts dealer can give me?

http://www.rickdamelian.com.au/DynamicImages/Marque/Honda111.PDF

wil
03-11-2003, 12:23 PM
u planning to buy one?

7th Gen
03-11-2003, 05:39 PM
u planning to buy one?

if you mean i am planning to buy a spoiler, yes, i will only want an OEM one (with the high mount stop lamp), no copies pls

or unless there is a high rise ITR style spoiler....but i haven't seen any and i don't want to go an expensive custom one.........

VTEChnique
04-11-2003, 10:53 AM
Thailand Honda also has the K20 powered Civic sedan !!!!!!!

gimmee gimmee gimmee !!

NeuroX
04-11-2003, 03:28 PM
k20a. . . :shock: should've just bought my civic from thailand, save me doing an engine conversion

7th Gen
04-11-2003, 05:11 PM
yes but if you want to ADR and import it etc it will cost you an arm and a leg, and you might have to wait forever to actually land the car here

(sigh)