PDA

View Full Version : Stories of you and your bike

nvmee
30-07-2008, 11:26 PM
tell us your stories on your bike, whether it is from touring or just something funny like girls flashing you their **** or something.

My story
I was at the traffic lights minding my own business until this car filled with 5 fat girls pulled up next to me. They were singing ' as long as u love me by backstreet boys' so I was being a dick and bopping my head up and down to their doof doof. Then one of the girls waved at me, and asked me to lift my tinted visor up. By then the lights had turned green, I stuck up my rude finger and took off LMAO !

e240
30-07-2008, 11:34 PM
more than 1/2 the stories involve street racing ... LOL

nvmee
30-07-2008, 11:53 PM
ive got another story

I was on George Street Sydney, a bunch of girls were waving for attention from me and my friends. Naturally I looked up to see whether they were worth my attention or not, they were deadset fat bitches, so I turned away and smiled at my mate. And then one of the girls yelled " ARE YOU GAYYY?!?!?!?!?? " ... haha my mates never let it die down lols

grncvc
31-07-2008, 12:15 AM
hahaah i raced a domino pizza boi on his scooter at 5dock.. we only got the the speed limit of course

krogoth
31-07-2008, 01:57 AM
lol more stories ftw

incoming
31-07-2008, 09:50 AM
i've fallen off twice being a d*ck on a road i've never ridden on, and in just shorts and a shirt (helmet of course).
fell into grass/gravel. i can laugh about it now but consider myself lucky i didnt do more harm to myself

nvmee
31-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Ive never done this before, but I saw my mate pull into a servo, takes his helmet off and the bike goes CLONK lol.

There was this one time, when i first got my Ls. I took it onto a bicycle track/walkway in greenacre. It connects Greenacre to Merrylands, heaps of mad twisties, up hill and down hill and between poles and wat makes it scary is that theres 2 walls beside u while your hooning on it. Well I rode on it, naturally i took it easy, well easier than the other guys. Going about 80Kms on the footpath, and there was a soft left and right which i didnt see because it was at night. SO going about 80kms, when i saw the turn, i was like shit i ran too deep ( because its a footpath) so i grabbed my brakes slided on the grass, stupid grass was wet which made me slide a good 2 metres, and when i stopped i stuck my leg out. my leg sliipped and my bike dropped on the grass, no scratches but a broken windscreen and a bent H bar.

luckily it wasnt in those tunnels with the 2 walls in it, otherwise my bike would have been a write off and i could of been dead !

krogoth
31-07-2008, 05:12 PM
lol, thats pretty stupid man

to say the least

wat were u thinking, hooning on a bicycle track?

nvmee
31-07-2008, 05:53 PM
It was really wicked, needed a cheap thrill and also wanted to burn some time.

jords
31-07-2008, 07:43 PM
It really really hurts when you come off!

bennjamin
31-07-2008, 07:49 PM
took 3 hooks thru the back streets of concord (runs parallel to concord road) and the side stand dug in , sparked , and i wobbled up like a really slow casey stoner lol and almost flipped at speed.

ffs.

e240
31-07-2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mSIQE3r8MQ

Ducati 1098 ridden by a friend of mine in Malaysia Pasir Gudang
Equivalant of doing under 1:40s at Eastern Creek.

e240
31-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Riding a brand new GSXR750 in 2000 - barely 1000km, first time on the track, over cooked a blind corner (Leguna Seca corkscrew style), rode straight ir into the gravel trap while still on the front brakes and promptly flipped the bike head over heels with me flying several metres away. luckily not much damage other than ego...

A couple of weeks later, fanging around with some friends on public roads when a truck suddenly pulled up in front of me as I rounded a corner. Everything went into slow motion as I stood the bike up on the brakes, backed the bike onto the grass strip by the side of the road and remembering the incident with the gravel trap with my mind going, release brake or will flip again, released brakes as I went into grass, took control, rode back onto the road, still doing about 80km/h and then thinking, fark thats embarressing, ah, set up for next corner and continue going - All this happened in a split second!

After spending a weekend at Sepang International Raceway, we had to ride back to Singapore. Probably about the same distance as Wakefield Park to Sydney. Had a gentlemen's agreement with buddies to ride back safely at the speed limit but all it takes is one monkey to throttle up and next thing we know, we were all cruising at 200~250km/h and reached home in under 2hrs. :-p

Chasing a Honda SP-1 through the Johore Circuit when, while knees down, his farking brake lights came on and then bang! I rear ended him hard. I managed to stop on the track while he wobbled his way off the circuit. thought he had control when he stopped upright, but stupid fark forgot to put his feet down and toppled over..while stopped!

Much more but will prpobably get an infraction... :-p

mojo the flashy monkey
01-08-2008, 02:05 AM
mm i member a few years back when i was still riding went out with one of the clubs i was in on a ride.

had a bout 30 bikes in the group cant member where we were going but the car park we went to was mostly dirt and it was a quite sharp turn in.

i was one of the first to get in there as i helped organize the meet so im waiting for the other riders to arrive first fue guys come in fine then all of a sudden one of the L platers lost it in the dirt entrance after then about 10 more drooped. so there was about 11 bikes all lying in the entrace and all the L plate riders trying to get back on and having issues to lift up there bikes. was lucky that they were going rather slow.

but yer i couldn't stop laughing at the pore guys all covered in dust with there bruised egos

nvmee
01-08-2008, 05:12 AM
R

After spending a weekend at Sepang International Raceway, we had to ride back to Singapore. Probably about the same distance as Wakefield Park to Sydney. Had a gentlemen's agreement with buddies to ride back safely at the speed limit but all it takes is one monkey to throttle up and next thing we know, we were all cruising at 200~250km/h and reached home in under 2hrs. :-p

Chasing a Honda SP-1 through the Johore Circuit when, while knees down, his farking brake lights came on and then bang! I rear ended him hard. I managed to stop on the track while he wobbled his way off the circuit. thought he had control when he stopped upright, but stupid fark forgot to put his feet down and toppled over..while stopped!

Much more but will prpobably get an infraction... :-p

hahah yeh it only takes one to trigger the whole group to speed. but ive learnt to resist that because then when you try too hard thats when accidents happen

mm i member a few years back when i was still riding went out with one of the clubs i was in on a ride.

had a bout 30 bikes in the group cant member where we were going but the car park we went to was mostly dirt and it was a quite sharp turn in.

i was one of the first to get in there as i helped organize the meet so im waiting for the other riders to arrive first fue guys come in fine then all of a sudden one of the L platers lost it in the dirt entrance after then about 10 more drooped. so there was about 11 bikes all lying in the entrace and all the L plate riders trying to get back on and having issues to lift up there bikes. was lucky that they were going rather slow.

but yer i couldn't stop laughing at the pore guys all covered in dust with there bruised egos

hahah yeh thats why i hate riding in big groups, there is always that noob guy who does the fast in - slams the brake mid corner - then throttles out ... pisses me off big time. i tend to ride with the front pack, but back off so im in between the first and second pack when riding

nvmee
01-08-2008, 08:29 PM
anyone teach me how to mono on a 250rr? hahaa ... i can do a stoppie :D but i cant land it smoothly. Ive never done it on my 250rr, but have done so on my mates ahhah...ill never neglect my bike ahhaa

FASN8U
01-08-2008, 09:52 PM
well dirtbike story i got , me and two mates riding our bikes in the cow paddock just bashin around. was riding side by side then gassed it to overtake my mate and ran over afew massive heaps of cow shit and coverd the face of his helmet in it lol

hisoka
01-08-2008, 10:51 PM
yer i got a dirt bike one~i had a brand new bike ~and um there was a skyline r34 in the garage~i went to start the bike, and my cousin said are you sure you should point the bike at the car starting it, i was like yeah man dont worry these things tell you when in neutral. but i moved it to face the bricks and gravel stupidly. kicked the bike over to find me holding on to the throttle. and bike was IN GEAR. did a super man style pull through the gravel.

felt like crying aye

panda[cRx]
02-08-2008, 07:36 PM
i had an nsr250se that had dry clutch which was reasonably noisey on idle when not engaged. so one night on my way to a mates place i was stopped at the lights and some dude in the lane next to me goes "you bike is F*CKED, get off the road"
"it's normal that's just what it sounds like"
"i don't think so pal"
so then the lights went green and i fanged it up to the speed limit in no time but got stuck at the next lights and the guy pulls up again "wow man that thing is quick"

jeremyweb
02-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Shattered my shoulder when i fell off my cr125r,and ended up loosing my 2nd position in the 250 club man lites.At least i didnt do it on the CRF

AKILYA666
03-08-2008, 05:55 PM
was parked at a roundabout and was giving way to my right when little old man in a old datsun ute decides to plow through me and f**k me and my bike up.... BYE BYE Baby blade.... I still miss you..

laijer
11-08-2008, 11:35 PM
;1832731']"you bike is F*CKED, get off the road"
Oh man, that story sounds so familiar! I've got an MC21SP and the dry clutch "rattle" rivals that of the Ducati's dry clutch "rattle"!!
The number of times cagers pull up next to me and say, "your bike sounds a bit crook dude" LOL!!

I once attended a Dyno day organised by another web forum. My bike isn't the prettiest looking/sounding thing and it surprised quite a few people when it got put on the Dyno and pumped out a 47bhp and thats just stock with a derestrictor plug-in (stock is 42bhp) and in need of a service at the time.

Hey Panda, you're not from Northcote are you? I know a guy that has an MC28SE and drives a CRX.

na-118
20-08-2008, 02:29 PM
take my brothers bike to work,thought i was a sick**** until a supercharged mini [ pe99ie ] flogged me by a few car lengths

na-118
20-08-2008, 02:32 PM
ride on first gear about 8000rpm, as you dump the throttle, dump the clutch and go with the flow, mono

dimensi0n
22-08-2008, 03:38 PM
loving reading the story about bikes. hoon on footpath?? you get fine approx. $70. but its c0ol. with bike i relised that there is lots of people hoon. you just cant help it, right?? *referring to bike riders.

Story1
was riding to work, full traffic jam so i lane split/cut whatever you call it. This bloody ford falcon was being really dangerous and try to cut me off. so he blocked me and full being a smart ass. So what i did was smash his side mirror and then went to a different lane to continue lane splitting.

Story2
a big truck nearly t bone me coz during the round about the truck didnt see me. that was scary =)

krogoth
22-08-2008, 04:29 PM
umm

how did u smash his mirror??

and good thing he didnt get ur license number

dimensi0n
22-08-2008, 07:34 PM
with my gloves, gloves got the carbon fist thing. Some bikers told me if that does happen just kick it :D