PDA

View Full Version : Paint

sydfd
01-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey everyone

On my FD Civic i just got not long ago.
I have noticed that in a small part of the paint it looks like its cracking i dont understand how this can happen? any ideas please

warwick108
01-08-2008, 04:07 PM
I think one of this problem came up in another thread.. but this happened on the top of the vechile where the sunroof was.. and this was due to having rims and suspension.. giving to much stress to the chasis or something.. this could not be resolved as in.. if you get the paint fix.. the problem will come back again..

sydfd
01-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I think one of this problem came up in another thread.. but this happened on the top of the vechile where the sunroof was.. and this was due to having rims and suspension.. giving to much stress to the chasis or something.. this could not be resolved as in.. if you get the paint fix.. the problem will come back again..

Are u sure ?? Because its on the rear of the car quater panel.
And i have only just got the rims on in the last week... its was all stock b4

LD_Mart
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
That was me who had the crack paint.
it was cause the car had no give going around corners but urs sounds like a different case to mine.
Good luck with honda they were ass holes to me even though i never tried to blame them just tried to work out the problem.
Honda came to the conclusion on mine some one tried to break into my car so shows how much there mechanics know. As soon as i took it to nrma and my smash repairer they knew the problem straight away.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i308/danny_mart/Image-5.jpg

bodaas
01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
cracking area has been bogged and repainted bfore???

sydfd
02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
cracking area has been bogged and repainted bfore???

Does that mean its been fixed i dont think so ????

^^v
02-08-2008, 02:44 PM
show us some pics...

sydfd
02-08-2008, 10:15 PM
show us some pics...

Hang on 2morrow ill take some pics and post it up