PDA

View Full Version : Paint job

andy1990
10-08-2008, 10:35 AM
as you guys can see my crx has green flames.....:p and its not the best look i personally think so i was thinking about painting the whole car the front light green what you guys think?

mars_panas
10-08-2008, 10:41 AM
show us bigger pic of ur car dude....

55EXX
10-08-2008, 11:13 AM
the darker green looks better. not so bright. and paint you wheels white while your there.

preludacris
10-08-2008, 03:11 PM
i remember about 6 years ago. i wanted a black crx, and paint green flames up from the front wheels.. lol

i wouldnt repaint the whole car in bright green. too fast and furious stylez for me.

mojo the flashy monkey
10-08-2008, 04:22 PM
hhe that car reminds me of the green crx on that tampon commercial :P. no offense :D but yer the back green looks better not so overpowering but depends on what look ur going for :)

omgzilla
10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Did you just buy the car or something?

I remember talking to the owner (previous???) one day in traffic and he said that he painted it himself.

Having seen the car in person a few times, i'd definately advise against going the bright green. It's too bright for me, but at the end of the day dude - it's your car! Modify it how you like, but just remember that if/when you go to sell it that the more you personalise (go out and above 'the norm') a car the harder it will be to find a buyer.

Just my 2 cents.