PDA

View Full Version : Ozhonda's 5 year Anniversary Competition

wynode
10-08-2008, 10:07 PM
For those who are not aware........today we celebrate 5 years of Ozhonda! (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1842873#post1842873)

To make it a bit of an event we've organised a small competition which will put you in the running to win a $300 voucher! That's right $300!

All you have to do is tell us in 150 words or less what you like about Ozhonda. See below for the details in entering.

Details of the Competiton

What is it?
Your chance to win a $300 voucher redeemable from any ONE of the Ozhonda traders in the list below thanks to our 5 year birthday celebrations.

How do I enter?
Send an email to 5yearbirthday[at]ozhonda.com (replace the '[at]' with the symbol '@') ensuring all the following requirements are met:
1. The email MUST be sent via your registered Ozhonda email account.
2. Your username must be in the subject of the email.
3. The content of the email should explain what you like about Ozhonda in 150 words or less. Things you can comment on (but are note restricted to) include what particular section of the forum you frequent and why, how it has helped you with your car, meeting other people with similar interests and so on. Note that we are after a genuine response and try not to be too general. Focus on a particular topic/area and elaborate on that.
4. Entries close at midnight on Sunday 17 August 2008.
5. Only one (1) entry per user allowed.

Entries which do not satisfy the above criteria will not be accepted.

What is the selection criteria used by the judging panel?
Although we are looking for some creativity we are also after genuine responses. Comments like "Ozhonda is fully sick" won't rank very well with us. A genuine, structured and clear entry with some credibility behind it (ie one that is realistic) is what we are looking for. At the end of the day we want to know how the site has helped you and how it has made a difference to you.

How is the winner selected?
I will go through the entries and pick the top 10 entries. I will then strip the details of the person who entered and post a POLL in the moderators forum for moderators to vote on the final 10. The entrant with the most votes will be selected as the winner.

How does the winner claim his/her prize?
The winner will be notified via email and then he/she has to advise me who they would like to claim their voucher from (ie which trader from the list below). I will then contact the trader to advise them of the winner and the trader will then communicate with the winner directly.

Which traders can I claim my prize from?
You may claim your prize from any one of the following traders:

Autotechnick Tuning
Auto Concepts
AKmotorworks
Liquid Sound
Motorsport Induction
Mu Secret Performance
Race Nation
Racing Logic Australia
Toda Performance Australia

Other conditions
- The list of traders above is subject to change without any prior notice
- Ozhonda reserves to right to change the nature of the prize at any time. All efforts will be made however to ensure that the monetary value of the replacement prize will be in the vicinity of the $300 mentioned.

aaronng
10-08-2008, 10:28 PM
I am guessing mods are not allowed to enter? Hehehehe

bennjamin
11-08-2008, 12:14 AM
lets not spam guys. legit questions queries and thoughts thanks

SHOGUNOVDDRK
11-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Umm Wyn just incase you didnt get my pm...

does the "registered Ozhonda email account" have to be the Subscribed/given Ozhonda account or the Email account you joined with?

Sorry just confirming as i know a few people are interested :)

MikeyG
11-08-2008, 01:06 AM
your registered email account. so whatever you joined with.. send via there

Lukey
12-08-2008, 04:16 PM
i dont have access to the email i joined with anymore. what can i do?

aaronng
12-08-2008, 04:19 PM
i dont have access to the email i joined with anymore. what can i do?

Use your ISP email? Be aware that if you change your email address, you need to click on the activation email that is sent to that new address.

Lukey
12-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Use your ISP email? Be aware that if you change your email address, you need to click on the activation email that is sent to that new address.

The email i registered with was with the domain I got with the hosting i bought which has now expired.

wynode
12-08-2008, 06:56 PM
The email i registered with was with the domain I got with the hosting i bought which has now expired.
Just goto the Email section (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile.php?do=editpassword) in your UserCP and update your email address there to whatever your new/valid email address is (as long as it's not a hotmail/gmail/free web based account).

HaiiSon
12-08-2008, 09:17 PM
is there any 2nd or 3rd prizes? =]

Slow_Dan
13-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Can we include what we think is room for improvement?

mars_panas
13-08-2008, 10:20 AM
aww fun... i am going to try it...

beeza
13-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Ah cool,this will be fun!

3gFRD
13-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Sounds Awesome! Happy Birthday OzHonda

wynode
13-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Keep the entries coming everyone.

Just added Item #5 to the first post:

5. Only one (1) entry per user allowed.

schuebyTeG
18-08-2008, 04:54 PM
post winning letter up 4 every1 to see ? :P

SHOGUNOVDDRK
18-08-2008, 05:43 PM
ARGH FFS FORGOT TO ENTER *palm face*

wynode
18-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Entries only closed last night. Give us some time to atleast go through the entrants!

wynode
26-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Quick update.

The moderators are presently voting on the final 10 and I hope to announce the winner sometime late next week.

Nax
28-08-2008, 10:41 AM
awww the suspence is killin us!

schuebyTeG
06-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Have a winner yet ? :D

wynode
07-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Sure do.......just contacting the winner and then will make the official announcement.

wynode
10-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Winner announced here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1887464#post1887464