PDA

View Full Version : MB quart amplifiers for car audio

GIPONU
18-08-2008, 11:02 PM
anyone ever used?
or heard with the use of mb quart speakers?
is it reliable or does it break down?

plannin on gettin them.
but the speakers are hand made in germany
but the amps are mass produced in china and still costs 900bucks

no im not considering rockford! lol

Petronas
18-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Dude... Post in the right area mate... (Unless your talking about Home entertainment...)
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

arverson
19-08-2008, 12:41 AM
lolz you make em sound like a dodgey brand. "but this, but that" hahah

their quality is top-notch so dont worry bout em breaking down on ya.

i had their entry level "dsf" splits a long time ago. sounded nice to MY EARS, not too shrill & not too dull. they had suprisingly good midbass for the money too. ive heard the higher range ones too but not for long so i wont comment bout them, they didnt disapoint me tho.

i havnt had experience with their amps so again i wont comment.

be wary of fakes on ebay too.

:)

ICACHA
19-08-2008, 07:55 AM
he's in Sydney so he will be getting ripped off, I mean buying them from that mob out west who takes someone elses work (in the USA) and puts it in their ads here and tries to pass it off as their own, sort of called 'stealing' and misleading the public...

DNY*BOY
19-08-2008, 11:05 AM
MB quart is one of the most respected in the car audio entertainment industry do u homework man! GOOGLE of sound forums or visit a car audio shop....There produxcts have some of the best clarity even up against focal!U get what u pay for dude

Ek-4 Chick
19-08-2008, 11:53 AM
I have MB Quart 6x9's and they are great they have a top quality sound and are very loud

GIPONU
19-08-2008, 08:16 PM
i have front and rear speakers and they do sound awesome
atm im considering a new,more powerful amp to power them.
its a juggle between soundstream and mb quart amps.

ebay fakes?
is there such thing?lol
i've only heard of fake focal speakers

ICACHA
19-08-2008, 10:49 PM
MB quart is one of the most respected in the car audio entertainment industry do u homework man! GOOGLE of sound forums or visit a car audio shop....There produxcts have some of the best clarity even up against focal!U get what u pay for dude

referring to me or the original poster?

ICACHA
19-08-2008, 10:51 PM
i have front and rear speakers and they do sound awesome
atm im considering a new,more powerful amp to power them.
its a juggle between soundstream and mb quart amps.

ebay fakes?
is there such thing?lol
i've only heard of fake focal speakers

yes there is such a thing as ebay i.e. 'asian' copies that unsuspecting people buy, find out they are fake and then try to sell them off to other unsuspecting people...

plus there is a little rumour that they will now be made in asia so maybe there wont be any difference between the fakes and the real ones :)