PDA

View Full Version : Compak Attak on Fox1 tomorrow night 10pm

grumpy rooster
19-08-2008, 01:08 PM
From the SCG:

ROUND 3 MAKENIZE'S MOTOR TRIMMING COMPAK ATTAK
ON FOX 1 TOMORROW

This Tuesday (August 20) will see the Mackenzie's Motor Trimming Compak Attak, Round 3 of the Toyo Tires Sport Compact Group Drag Racing Series, hit the air ways on pay TV's Fox 1. The 1-hour program is scheduled for 10pm this Tuesday and will showcase the May 18th Round 3 event from Western Sydney International Dragway.

A huge entry list saw a great range of local racers as well as plenty of interstate travelers ready to battle it out on the black top. Even though the event came to a premature end in the quarter finals due to falling track temperatures there was plenty of wheels up, tyre shaking and smoking action throughout the day.

We had hoped to have the program shown on free to air TV before this, but due to the Olympics coverage we won't see that until September 21st at 1pm on the SBS Speed Week program.

Keep an eye out for the feature on the Hi-Comp Civic> they did lots of footage during the day and interviewed Luke (the apprentice at Hi-Comp and driver of the car).

Not too mention all the PB's that were set back then which have since changed for some people. :p

This will be an excellent lead in to the Jambo weekend this Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, and yes, Tuesday (today is actually the 19th.:p. I have checked the guide and it is actually on tomorrow night. ie Wednesday night)

Zilli
19-08-2008, 02:12 PM
thanks for the heads up mate!!! will definitely be watching!

BlitZ
21-08-2008, 09:34 AM
I watched yesterday.. Unless it was the wrong time..
think it was some Andra racing thingo with top fuel drag cars.

grumpy rooster
21-08-2008, 09:40 AM
It was in the hour after that. The Inside Speed show went for 2 hours. It was on in the hour between 11pm-12am.

Zilli
21-08-2008, 11:59 AM
i switched off halfway through the fuellers... spewin

mr_vtec
21-08-2008, 01:50 PM
hey any footage of my car or anyhondas??

grumpy rooster
21-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah. All our cars were on there. They showed the only round of qualifying we did.