PDA

View Full Version : [CU2] Get the whole rear windscreen tinted!

eur001
23-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Just got my Euro 09 today! So happy and loving it!
Went to do tint right after i got my car. I asked the guy to remove the parcel at the back and got the whole screen tinted.
Saw some other euro only done half...to be honest, not nice looking.
So it can be done....make sure you give them more time to do the job slowly...and nicely.

eur001
23-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Having problem with uploading, will post photo again...soon..

beeza
23-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Congrats man!

Oh,what a feeling, HONDA!!! :)

Type R Positive
24-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Just got my Euro 09 today! So happy and loving it!
Went to do tint right after i got my car. I asked the guy to remove the parcel at the back and got the whole screen tinted.
Saw some other euro only done half...to be honest, not nice looking.
So it can be done....make sure you give them more time to do the job slowly...and nicely.
Agreed. The guys that done mine were lazy.
Still not happy.....

ndeuro_
24-08-2008, 12:37 PM
did u get mirror tint or normal tint? i got gold/yellowish mirror tint. it looks mad ;D

eur001
24-08-2008, 03:05 PM
did u get mirror tint or normal tint? i got gold/yellowish mirror tint. it looks mad ;D

I got the bolle tint from tint-a-car. It looks dark...but very nice on white body. Well, at least i like it very much. :)
Its a bit exp...but they give life time warranty and i make sure they do it nicely. I actually stand next to my car watching them :p
Stay tune for some photos soon.

kimnkk
24-08-2008, 03:32 PM
We got the dealer to do tinting (or rather, give it to whoever they usually do) for tinting and didn't specify that they had to remove the rear parcel shelf, yet they did it anyway. Though that said, we weren't expecting anything less because i've never seen a tint job where it was done around the parcel shelf lamp.

shanus
24-08-2008, 04:18 PM
which tint-a-car place did you go to? I spoke to one place about it, and they said that ideally the parcel should come out - I guess I will insist now! I was going to go for Formula one - was told that on a black car, the tint will look blacker.

Type R Positive
24-08-2008, 06:48 PM
We got the dealer to do tinting (or rather, give it to whoever they usually do) for tinting and didn't specify that they had to remove the rear parcel shelf, yet they did it anyway. Though that said, we weren't expecting anything less because i've never seen a tint job where it was done around the parcel shelf lamp.
Ive been looking around other cars, seems there is actually heaps that have had this done. It just doesn't stand out.....

eur001
25-08-2008, 05:37 PM
which tint-a-car place did you go to? I spoke to one place about it, and they said that ideally the parcel should come out - I guess I will insist now! I was going to go for Formula one - was told that on a black car, the tint will look blacker.

osborne park