PDA

View Full Version : suggestions

Dy_
26-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I was speaking to my cousin who lives in the states and wanted him to get me a motorbike jacket and send it over seeing as it'll be alot cheaper.

Just wanted suggestions on brands im new to it and not too sure which brands are better in terms of quality and looks etc.

so shoot away with suggestions! oh and link me to photos as well.

thanks!

Feverpitched
26-08-2008, 05:06 PM
There's a good list in the other post.

Go for a full 2pc suit. Go on, you know you want to!

Dy_
26-08-2008, 05:13 PM
ahah yeah i realised if i posted in the other thread i'd get more replys seeing as more people are linked to it.

nuh i dont like the pants! lol

lam.666
27-08-2008, 07:05 AM
well if you ever decide to go to the track you'll need it
plus it'll be cheaper to get it as a 2pc in the US instead of just buying a jacket, and later finding out that you want to hit the track then forking out another $350+ for it here

plus if you dont use it and end up selling ur bike and gear, it would be easy to sell i imagine if it hasnt been used...

nvmee
27-08-2008, 08:29 AM
funny this thread came up
this is piss cheap http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/leather_suits_jackets_and_pants/teknic/chicane_two_piece_motorcycle_race_suit.html

BulletBoy
27-08-2008, 09:15 AM
funny this thread came up
this is piss cheap http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/leather_suits_jackets_and_pants/teknic/chicane_two_piece_motorcycle_race_suit.html

^^ not a long time ago they had the joe rocket honda red and white 2 piece suit for 350 if i can remember right. Absolute bargain. Pitty it was a big size

I was speaking to my cousin who lives in the states and wanted him to get me a motorbike jacket and send it over seeing as it'll be alot cheaper.

Just wanted suggestions on brands im new to it and not too sure which brands are better in terms of quality and looks etc.

so shoot away with suggestions! oh and link me to photos as well.

thanks!

from personal experience, ive always used alpinestars and I havent had any issues with them, even when ive seen the dirt on my old 250 lol.
IMO i think you get what you pay when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I think go with a reputable company such as alpinestars, dainese, icon etc (im sure the other guys will chip in with brands they can vouch for)

Also, i would recommend going for a perforated leather jacket due to our climate being so hot and humid (especially in traffic).

dimensi0n
27-08-2008, 01:47 PM
most motorbike mags, they promote alpinestars, dainese, icon, etc..

this guy, hook me up too :D