PDA

View Full Version : close please

Spoon-Accord
04-09-2008, 12:50 AM
close please admin

skyflyer
04-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey Kenny, glad to know there is a dude like yourself love the 5th gen and I'm a die-hard 5th gen/cd5/cd6 fan myself lol. But guess what, hard to find jdm cd Accord fan in Aus lol. Too bad you are in Melbourne otherwise we can organise a cruise or something lol.

I like the cf conversion idea, and not sure if you check ebay these few months, there is one Malaysian dude selling the whole cf front end you need. If not, you can just swap the headlight to cf and keep the cd bonnet, fender, grill, and bumper. I've seen this before.

As for myself, I'm still waiting for my Mugen replica lip from the US. This is not a Civic Mugen lip though, this is the lip that you find on 96/97 JTCC car (Castrol, PIAA, JACCS Accords). And I'm planning to paint the whole car in white and shave the door moldings, and black-out the window trims this time.

Good luck with your project; will keep an eye on this. Very nice, cheers.

Spoon-Accord
04-09-2008, 04:32 PM
well, i thought to myself i think i am gonna keep with the H22a
been in love with them for years and parts are more easy to sorce and get then the K24

theres alot more mucking around to get the K24 up and running, so i am settling for a H22a for now

as for the CF4 front end, it is from that malaysian store, which i just checked called everspring, they are very good help
got some OEM JDM accord rear window garnishes,SIR door sills and JDM folding mirrors on its way

its a weekend car, so i am gonna make this one of a kind :)

skyflyer
04-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah looking forward for your project.

A motivational picture; I like this car in Hawaii:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/hondaccordriver/0b4c589f.jpg

vte18c
04-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I just sold a 5th gen accord manual, I really liked it hey.. for a cheap car it was pretty tidy, they still have a classic shape and look mean lowered on nice rims...
I only sold it cuz it was green, and the mrs thought it wasnt cool enough.

Go with a rebuilt h22a with cams etc, nice!

04-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Sob's.. when you open this thread i just sold my CD5 turbo (230 Hub hp 6psi)... well GOOD LUCK!! with the built!! cant see this car become the hottest CD5 in oz! especially with the k24 SWAP!!

CB7_OWNER
04-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Good luck mate!!! All the best.... first k series in CD for australia??