PDA

View Full Version : 2003 - 2005 Euro R Bodykit

ENVSSS
06-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Please don't hiss at me if this has been brought up before. I did a search but still can not find exactly what I am looking for.

Obviously as the title says, I am looking for a 03-05 Euro R bodykit. I am aware this can be purchased through Honda dealers in Australia provided that you have the correct parts numbers. I have the part numbers for the grill and hood trim (from the search) but no luck in finding the kits part numbers.

Any help :(

taz_435
06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
also interested in this i would also like to get a price on just the front lip?
any help guys??

r-r-redEuro
06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
o0o0 if you guys were keen to buy it before like about 3 weeks ago. snYpz on this forum was selling his one. you can ask him where he sourced his.

snYpz
06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
^ Yeah i did indeed sell mine.

The only other option that i know of is to get it from one of the dealers here (acool is the username). Throw him a PM cos i think he does source the kits.

taz_435, the rear lip is about 600 shipped and the front is 700. The entire kit is about $2000 shipped. This is in AUD. As i said, speak to the traders on this forum and also maybe ismotorracing, although i dont think they sell the kits anymore.

snYpz
06-09-2008, 06:18 PM
I did a search but still can not find exactly what I am looking for...I have the part numbers for the grill and hood trim (from the search) but no luck in finding the kits part numbers.

Any help :(

lol...u didnt search hard enough!! :p

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59203&highlight=euro+part+numbers

I heard from another person that honda australia cant source the kits cos they werent supplied to oz, thus the part numbers are meaningless to them. Give it a try anyways ;)

ENVSSS
06-09-2008, 06:54 PM
lol...u didnt search hard enough!! :p

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59203&highlight=euro+part+numbers

I heard from another person that honda australia cant source the kits cos they werent supplied to oz, thus the part numbers are meaningless to them. Give it a try anyways ;)

Sweet :D Thanks for that! So all I gotta do is add the colour code at the end. I'll ring the dealer on Monday and let you all know how I go.

richard_k
17-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Sweet :D Thanks for that! So all I gotta do is add the colour code at the end. I'll ring the dealer on Monday and let you all know how I go.

so how did you go with the dealer? bit late haha