PDA

View Full Version : honda civic dx-lx-ex 2006-2007

uangel
08-09-2008, 05:24 PM
i'm new to this but, in da USA they have da civic dx lx ex and the cold air intake i bought fits for those model dx lx ex, and i was just wondering does da cold air intake for da civic dx-ex-lx fit on one of out model,
VTI- VTI-L SPORTS, can anyone help me on da model of ours fit da intake

uangel
09-09-2008, 07:34 AM
come on guys any help out dere, bummmp

markCivicVti
09-09-2008, 06:45 PM
From other ppls experiece... at the very least, cold air intakes for the US models that have the R18A engine (exact same as the FD1 (vti and vti-l)) should fit our FD1s.

If the US model has the K20 (like the Si) then it won't fit the vti,vti-l here. And I haven't heard of anyone trying to see if the engine bay is the same as the sports yet. You're best bet is to find it here... get the part number and order it from the states if u want it cheap.

THere's plenty of intakes to chose from so let us know what fd you have and which brands u were keen on... someone here can point ya in the right direction.

danjoy25
09-09-2008, 07:12 PM
You should also consider taking out the air filter resonator and just get a panel filter (mugen or K & N) which will be similar to having a CAI but cheaper and stock looking as well.

uangel
09-09-2008, 09:24 PM
ohhh i c now, i must of bought da wrong one den, shitttt, proberly goin to sell it ova ebay or something, then get the right one for my sport