PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Ozhonda 5 Year Bday Comp Winner!

wynode
10-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi all,

I would like to congratulate Linda (whtteg) (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/member.php?u=10818) on wining the Ozhonda's 5 Year Birthday Competition (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95974). Linda has just won a $300 voucher to use on one of the traders......I guess you've got some mods coming up Linda!

All the best Linda and thanks to all the entries that were submitted.

Here's what Linda had to say about Ozhonda.

Well I guess I could start with the fairness of the moderators or the kindness of the members but to be honest I find the silly comments made by some members in the lounge make my day at work feel less serious, it brings a little light hearted comedy to my day.
The for sale thread has saved me hours of searching through wreckers for parts, the traders have made finding the right parts for my cars so easy. When it comes to some of my more simple questions the noob forum has helped me to not feel like a fool and the members knowing the answers are always so obliging to help, not to mention the model specific or the technical threads which are a bounty of useful information.

I guess that's what I like about OzHonda.

Int3gra-T
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM
lol sounds like a year 5 newspaper competition.
but congratz on winning!
i guess i like ozhonda cause its makes me feel warm inside.

mars_panas
10-09-2008, 10:08 PM
congratz Linda...

SHOGUNOVDDRK
10-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Congrats Linda

Spam Crew '08 winrar :p

Raztaz
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
gratz, you are winrar!

dc2dc2dc2
10-09-2008, 10:28 PM
she definitely winrars at life

yourfather
10-09-2008, 10:37 PM
gratz to linda.

just try not to be such a leech in the future

dc2dc2dc2
10-09-2008, 10:38 PM
i agree
i honestly think a spammer like myself or trouble maker like some others
if they wrote the exact same thing as the above entry
would not have a chance in hell
purely because of their bad record on ozhonda.

LXRY
10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
i agree

you mean trouble maker like yourself 'as well' lol

bullshit, i demand a recount. just because she is a woman doesnt mean you can try and bribe her by voting her the winner.

true, how do we know linda didn't bribe wynode with some of her own goodies, huh?

Hi all,

I would like to congratulate Linda (whtteg) (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/member.php?u=10818) on wining the Ozhonda's 5 Year Birthday Competition (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95974). Linda has just won a $300 voucher to use on one of the traders......I guess you've got some mods coming up Linda!

All the best Linda and thanks to all the entries that were submitted.

Congrats Linda

wynode
10-09-2008, 11:12 PM
bullshit, i demand a recount. just because she is a woman doesnt mean you can try and bribe her by voting her the winner.

Grow up Luke......honestly.

i agree

As always......you choose now to complain instead of saying something when the initial thread was made. If you have questions as to how the entrants were selected.....then READ the original thread.

true, how do we know linda didn't bribe wynode with some of her own goodies, huh?

How old are you.........5?

Just a note.........anyone else replying with silly comments such as the ones above will get an infraction as this thread is fundamentally to announce / congratulate the winner.

yourfather
10-09-2008, 11:24 PM

yourfather
10-09-2008, 11:28 PM

LXRY
10-09-2008, 11:32 PM
I think I hit a nerve, lol.....

It's not like I just spammed I did congratulate the winner in the post

I take back the bit where I said "true, how do we know linda didn't bribe wynode with some of her own goodies, huh?"

Linda you can give me your goodies anytime ;)

yourfather
10-09-2008, 11:33 PM
dont even bother, shes only made 47 non spam related posts in two years, im surprised she even get outside of the lounge

whtteg
11-09-2008, 07:44 AM
i agree

Actually dc2x3 i am a spammer (ive just been too busy to spam lately, the new shop hasnt got net access) so i guess even spammers can win

dont even bother, shes only made 47 non spam related posts in two years, im surprised she even get outside of the lounge

Yourfather i may not post a lot but i read a lot.... jealous much haha

Thanks everyone :)

Joe kickarse
11-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Congrats on the win Linda :)

Darkii_
11-09-2008, 10:45 AM
gratz linda! ftw

panda[cRx]
11-09-2008, 12:19 PM
it was voted anonymously you idiots. if you think you would have done better you should have submitted something yourself, or maybe you did and you're upset you lost?

dc2dc2dc2
11-09-2008, 01:33 PM
i so angrys

CAPS LOX MONSTARRR

GRRRR

SiReal
11-09-2008, 01:48 PM
why so much anger? Let's just swallow our pride or what not and just be happy for someone. Is it that hard?

Having said that, congrats Whtteg.

sir_egg
11-09-2008, 08:11 PM
*** rofL @ u toolz; gratz 2 linda hu eva u r rofL ***

minhkore
11-09-2008, 08:17 PM
haha congrats to you Linda, use the 300 wisely ;)

yourfather
11-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Actually dc2x3 i am a spammer (ive just been too busy to spam lately, the new shop hasnt got net access) so i guess even spammers can win

Yourfather i may not post a lot but i read a lot.... jealous much haha

Thanks everyone :)

jealous of what.

its 300 bucks..

whtteg
11-09-2008, 09:42 PM
then, yourfather, what has been the point of you complaining that I won? it really makes you seem bitter and childish.

wynode
11-09-2008, 09:46 PM
then, yourfather, what has been the point of you complaining that I won? it really makes you seem bitter and childish.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Congrats Linda and thanks to everyone who entered. Glad we could give something back to the members!